Why haven't liberals held a "Kiss-In" at the Nation Of Islam ?

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hey libs, how come you don't show up at the Nation Of Islam, and hold a Kiss In ?
The Nation of Islam is against gay marriage, how can you let these haters get off the hook. huh pussies ?

Here's their address, and I expect you to put your money where your loud obnoxious and big mouths are !!

The Nation of Islam National Center | 7351 South Stony Island Ave. Chicago, IL. 60649 | 773.324.6000

Here’s Louis Farrakhan’s position on marriage:

Minister Louis Farrakhan recently responded to President Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage calling him “the first president that sanctioned what the scriptures forbid,” according to a video posted by the Nation of Islam’s “official” news source, Finalcall.com.

During an address at the California Convention Center on Sunday, the Nation of Islam leader ridiculed the media for its portrayal of Obama after the announcement, and chastised politicians and clergy for hypocritically supporting gay marriage despite the fact that the Bible forbids it.

Same reason Rahm welcomed Farrakhan to Chicago. Farrakhan recently condemned Obama for his stance on gay marriage:

They don't REALLY care about gays getting married. It's a political game.

beheadthosewhosayislami.jpg

Because they will stone them and liberals love to bully average Americans that have manners and dont get down to their level....I wonder if they'll have on here.....hmmmmmm

Gay “Kiss-In” at the Mosque Day: August 7, 2012

by Victoria Jackson on August 6, 2012

Homosexual activists declared August 7, 2012 as “Kiss-In at the Mosque” day in an attempt to bring attention to Islamic Homophobia. Same sex couples across the nation will be “kissing” in front of mosques in an effort to silence the “hate-speech” and “homosexual genocide” practiced by Muslims worldwide.

Inspired by the Chick fil-A “Kiss-In” and since “Christians and Muslims tend to have similar beliefs about the nature and origin(s) of homosexuality, as well as God’s attitude towards homosexuals,” gay groups across the nation are partnering to promote August 7 as “Kiss-In at the Mosque” day.

---

Homosexual activists declared August 7, 2012 as “Kiss-In at the Mosque” day in an attempt to bring attention to Islamic Homophobia. Same sex couples across the nation will be “kissing” in front of mosques in an effort to silence the “hate-speech” and “homosexual genocide” practiced by Muslims worldwide.

Inspired by the Chick fil-A “Kiss-In” and since “Christians and Muslims tend to have similar beliefs about the nature and origin(s) of homosexuality, as well as God’s attitude towards homosexuals,” gay groups across the nation are partnering to promote August 7 as “Kiss-In at the Mosque” day.
---

Now WHY would anyone make fun of these guys?......I guess I'm as clueless as a liberal

---

Now WHY would anyone make fun of these guys?......I guess I'm as clueless as a liberal

It's the gay trash, same ones that show up at the pride parades...

gayness009.gif

You're being asked why you have "Kiss-ins" at places like chic-fil-a to protest them for supportng traditional marrige, but won't have them around Nation of Islam members who wanted to kill homosexuals.

I would sum the answer up in one word: Cowardice.

Hey libs, how come you don't show up at the Nation Of Islam, and hold a Kiss In ?
The Nation of Islam is against gay marriage, how can you let these haters get off the hook. huh pussies ?

Here's their address, and I expect you to put your money where your loud obnoxious and big mouths are !!

The Nation of Islam National Center | 7351 South Stony Island Ave. Chicago, IL. 60649 | 773.324.6000

Minister Louis Farrakhan recently responded to President Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage calling him “the first president that sanctioned what the scriptures forbid,” according to a video posted by the Nation of Islam’s “official” news source, Finalcall.com.

During an address at the California Convention Center on Sunday, the Nation of Islam leader ridiculed the media for its portrayal of Obama after the announcement, and chastised politicians and clergy for hypocritically supporting gay marriage despite the fact that the Bible forbids it.

In all honesty I would but i figure republicans and christians give them a hard enough time. Also, muslims are a minority and the real problem is christians. It is sort of like having a large enemy like china and then going after iraq. Oh, now i see the problem.

In all honesty I would but i figure republicans and christians give them a hard enough time. Also, muslims are a minority and the real problem is christians. It is sort of like having a large enemy like china and then going after iraq. Oh, now i see the problem.

How you're liberal mind is occupied...:D

so it's hate for Chick Fil A to be against marriage, but you're ok with muslims stoning gays...now I wonder why???....awwwww those mean christains pickin on the muslims again....do you even try to listen to your arguements?

Blacks aren't too big on same sex marriage either... But it IS the AGE of information and people are catching up fast. Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, Pub dupes, 3rd worlders...LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back