Why Have the Arab Muslims in Israel Never even Considered Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy! According to this guy....Muslims never invade or colonize!

Tunisians are still Tunisians

Iranians still Iranians

Indians still Indians

Egyptians still Egyptians

Palestinians are still Palestinians, how this escapes you I have no idea. (all these places have been "colonized" by Arabs)

The french aren't really the french they were colonized by the Romans so obviously they're no longer french because Italians conquered gaul once, right?
And middle eastern Jews are still middle eastern Jews, so are the Armenians that lived in the Middle East, just like the Jews they're Armenians and Christians. Same with the exiled Kurds. Doesn't change their history and ancestry.

What the fuck does that have to do with Palestinian land? Totally non sequitur. Talking about the Kurds?

There isn't a Jew on this planet who can trace his line back to Palestine, there millions of Palestinians who can
You just said that Middle eastern Jews aren't really Jews or they're all from Tunisia (what an effing moron you are). I'm showing you that Jews are not the only minority that lived in Arab nations. Just because the Kurds lived in Arab nations for centuries, that didn't make them any less Kurdish, Fatima Stupido.

Tunisia isn't Palestine

Iraq isn't Palestine
They're both places that many ancient Jews fled to after the destruction of the two temples. So when Israel was restablished, they went back to the land of their ancestors.

How do you define the invading / colonizing Turks followed by the invading / colonizing Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese as "original inhabitants"?

Them-there's blinkered attempts at thinking, Bunky. But then, you're used to that.

Iranians still Iranians

Indians still Indians

Palestinians are still Palestinians, how this escapes you I have no idea. (all these places have been "colonized" by Arabs)

The french aren't really the french they were colonized by the Romans so obviously they're no longer french because Italians conquered gaul once, right?
And middle eastern Jews are still middle eastern Jews, so are the Armenians that lived in the Middle East, just like the Jews they're Armenians and Christians. Same with the exiled Kurds. Doesn't change their history and ancestry.

Armenians that practice Christianity or Judaism are Armenians. They have no claim to Palestine.
So like the Kurds and the Jews they are still Armenians that are related to their ancient ancestors in Armenia, despite the fact that they lived in exile. Doy!

Total non sequitur, why do you keep talking about people other than Jews and Palestinians?

Such a pitiful attempt to obfuscate.

I have no idea where Armenians are from, I don't give a shit. Americans don't die because of our position on anything to do with Armenians that's a totally irrelevant topic in this context.

How do you define the invading / colonizing Turks followed by the invading / colonizing Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese as "original inhabitants"?

Them-there's blinkered attempts at thinking, Bunky. But then, you're used to that.

Iranians still Iranians

Indians still Indians

What the fuck does that have to do with Palestinian land? Totally non sequitur. Talking about the Kurds?

There isn't a Jew on this planet who can trace his line back to Palestine, there millions of Palestinians who can
You just said that Middle eastern Jews aren't really Jews or they're all from Tunisia (what an effing moron you are). I'm showing you that Jews are not the only minority that lived in Arab nations. Just because the Kurds lived in Arab nations for centuries, that didn't make them any less Kurdish, Fatima Stupido.

Kurds are a people and ethnicity, they can be Hindus if they want. Jews are people that practice Judaism people of any ethnicity, race or nationality can practice Judaism. An Aborigine that practices Judaism is a Jew, but has no ancestral ties to Palestine.

Iranians still Iranians

Indians still Indians

Kurds are a people and ethnicity, they can be Hindus if they want. Jews are people that practice Judaism people of any ethnicity, race or nationality can practice Judaism. An Aborigine that practices Judaism is a Jew, but has no ancestral ties to Palestine.

In his world view I can become an Anglican and call myself the direct descendant of henry VIII and assert my claim by force in buckingham palace

Iranians still Iranians

Indians still Indians

In his world view I can become an Anglican and call myself the direct descendant of henry VIII and assert my claim by force in buckingham palace

Yup. That's Ruddy. But he does provide entertainment, especially when he starts going ballistic. However, what is most interesting is how these Zionist types disregard how people in different territories don't really change from invasions. A recent DNA study in Italy comparing ancient Italian DNA recovered from tombs and modern Italian DNA showed that despite all the barbarian invasions, the Italians of today have the same DNA that they had in ancient times. It seems that Zionism changes the brain chemistry and makes them stupid.

Moderation Message:

This has nothing to do with the questions/comments of the original OP,.. It is being used as an excuse to rehashis all the Who's who's and who's not genealogy of the region.. Not gonna do that again. Plenty of existing threads.

Not a mention of "peace" or "proposal" can I find.. So let's close this one..

Keep them close to the OP topic please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back