Why Hasn't Trump Been Impeached?

Stop wasting our time and produce evidence to support your false claims.

Wait - so now you don't believe Sessions recused himself or that Flynn resigned????

Why did they both do those things if there was no wrongdoing?

No pal, you are the one full of horseshit here because you don't know the first thing about this subject, just what you've gleaned from the right-wing echo chamber, or in the memos from Putin.

I'm ex-military shit-for-brains and don't get my information from pussy leftist dorks like yourself.

Stop wasting everyone's time and produce evidence to support your false claims.

So why did Nunes recuse himself from the Investigation? Why did Sessions? Why did Flynn resign? Why did Manafort resign? What the hell is going on?????!

In other words, NO EVIDENCE FOUND.

...that we know about or that the FBI hasn't shared yet because they're building a case. But many of those involved in the investigations have said there's a lot of evidence there. Enough to bring to a grand jury according to some. It's just a matter of time now. But the longer it drags on, the bigger it's going to be. If this proves true, this will be the greatest scandal in American political history. It'll make Watergate look like kindergarten.

So why did Nunes recuse himself from the Investigation? Why did Sessions? Why did Flynn resign? Why did Manafort resign? What the hell is going on?????!

If you're desperate for conversation, slither back to moron.org or Huffy.

What world do you live in, Sorosbot? How many times you been banned from this site, loser?

I have never been banned from this site. Just because you are functionally illiterate doesn't mean you can just lash out at whomever in order to make you feel better about yourself.

I'm ex-military

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I have never been banned from this site. Just because you are functionally illiterate doesn't mean you can just lash out at whomever in order to make you feel better about yourself.

Again with the imaginary superiority and aloofness when you are clearly outclassed and out maneuvered here. You don't know a fucking thing about anything....you're little more than a trained parrot working for minimum wage.

you're desperate for conversation, slither back to moron.org or Huffy.

So...you don't know why those guys all recused or resigned? Do you accept that they did? Let's start there so we can make sure you are living on the same planet, at the same time as everyone else.

I'm ex-military

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Pardon?

Again with the imaginary superiority and aloofness

That's adorable coming from someone who made it a point to pretend he was ex-military because he thinks that will lend his argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have.

All it takes is a simple majority vote in the House. When they (dems) win the House, lets talk.......
When snowflakes come up with the 1st piece of EVIDENCE let's talk, snowflake.

What, no indictments yet? No convictions? Isn't that the argument snowflakes were using while Barry and his criminal US AGs were keeping Hillary's ass out jail? :p

The GOP will never consider Article of Impeachment against their "Grabber in Chief'.

Nothing to do with indictments, convictions or your favorite whipping boy, President Obama, or his AG or SoS.....or anyone else in his administration.

Still it would be tough to convict him and get him out of office without some evidence of collusion or other serious crime. But just impeachment is a straight up of down vote in the House.
well actually it relies on having something to actually convict him of. got something yet? the russia thing fell on its face. what you got now?

As of today that fat bastard of a president could shoot someone in the halls of Congress and the GOP would not take up an impeachment measure against him. They could catch him blowing Putin in the bathroom and they'd pretend they didn't see a thing......

Whose going to be the first of The Grumphs men to get convicted?
did you mean to say something?

Again with the imaginary superiority and aloofness

That's adorable coming from someone who made it a point to pretend he was ex-military because he thinks that will lend his argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have.

Another chickenshit who insults those who've stood the wall while you played slap and tickle with your boyfriend. You're a credit to your gender, pussy.

Another chickenshit who insults those who've stood the wall while you played slap and tickle with your boyfriend. You're a credit to your gender, pussy.

First of all, being gay isn't something that you can really use to make fun of people anymore. Because by now, everyone knows those who use homophobia are most likely self-loathing homosexuals themselves.

For your pretend military service, all I have to say is this; you wouldn't believe me if I told you I was Tom Brady, so why the fuck should I believe you when you claim to be ex-military?

I mean, shit, when did you stop beating your wife?

...that we know about or that the FBI hasn't shared yet because they're building a case. But many of those involved in the investigations have said there's a lot of evidence there. Enough to bring to a grand jury according to some. It's just a matter of time now. But the longer it drags on, the bigger it's going to be. If this proves true, this will be the greatest scandal in American political history. It'll make Watergate look like kindergarten.

Seems that was a certainty a couple weeks ago....so what gives? Trump's Russian-compromised "agents" were supposedly spilling their guts to the FBI to get plea deals to flip on Putin's puppet. Chuck Schumer chased a woman out of a restaurant screaming that Trump was a goner. Maxine Waters said the Articles of Impeachment were being prepared. Nancy Pelosi claimed the end of Trump was a foregone conclusion. And then......ffffffttttt.
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

Hasn't Trump only added to his own demise by failing to destroy every square inch of a Syrian airbase with cruise missiles? The MOAB he dropped on AQ in Afghanistan was an eco-disaster, (a lizard and a bird were incinerated along with 94 terrorists) and his chauffeur drove an aircraft carrier in the WRONG direction instead of starting WW3. Add to that the threat of a border wall has driven off 70% of new invaders and he still thinks we need a border wall. OUTRAGEOUS!

Is there a chance, even a tiny one, that the "impeach Trump" movement was a hoax, a dying party's last screeching moment of hatred for America? Isn't it time to admit you were PLAYED by the misfits and con artists who ran this country until last November. It's okay.....you're not very smart and easy to trick. We'd like to say we feel your pain but we don't, and are enjoying the different stages of grief you've been through in the last five months. Just admit that President Trump is your daddy and you're sorry for saying all those horrible things about him. It will make the next 7 1/2 years a little easier to handle. :eusa_angel:

donald_trump_flag.jpg

Hasn't been impeached, hasn't been forced to step down, hasn't been jailed, the sexual harassment charges have gone away, and he hasn't been connected to the Russians in the way that the left claims.

Hasn't been impeached... yet. This country doesn't lynch anymore. We use the court system and the wheels of justice will turn, and he will be impeached

Do America a favor and hold your breath until it happens.

Forum List

Back