Why hasn't Obama visited Israel !!

I still may vote for Romney.....

But...

"As president, Obama responded by providing full financing and technical assistance for Israel’s Iron Dome short-range anti-rocket defense system, which is now protecting those villagers. In July, he provided an additional $70 million to extend the Iron Dome system across southern Israel. That’s in addition to the $3 billion in annual military assistance to Israel that the president requests and that Congress routinely approves, assistance for which Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed deep personal appreciation.

When the first President Bush had disagreements with Israel over its settlement policy, he threatened to withhold loan guarantees from Israel. Mr. Obama has had his own disagreements with Mr. Netanyahu over the settlers but has never taken such a step. To the contrary, he has increased aid to Israel and given ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0 access to the most advanced military equipment, including the latest fighter aircraft."

The Truth About Obama and Israel - NYTimes.com

Obama sounds like a good friend to Israel. The best kind, don't visit just send money and provide support.
he will be more flexible after the election !![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0]Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube[/ame]

Israel is our staunchest of allies in the middle east .with the Iranian nuke threat and the arab spring backing Israel into a corner wouldn't a visit by the president be viewed as a show of support for Israel by it's enemies ??sooo why no visits ??

he has, psycho troll...

obama-israel.jpg
he has not visited since he was elected !!this is a photo opt before the 08 elections !!

Interestingly enough, no Republican has ever visited Israel in their first term, and guess what..................your diety known as Reagan NEVER VISITED ISRAEL DURING HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY.

Israel is our staunchest of allies in the middle east .with the Iranian nuke threat and the arab spring backing Israel into a corner wouldn't a visit by the president be viewed as a show of support for Israel by it's enemies ??sooo why no visits ??

Why should he? How exactly would that benefit the USA? Let Israel prove they want peace by actions rather than lies then we can be all buddy buddy with them.

Valerie Jarret , Obama's closest advisor, was born in Iran. Google her.. Her family is directly tied to the most RADICAL elements to include her COMMUNIST father in law who changed his name to a muslim name.. They are associated with and have deep ties to terror organizations. Obama has surrounded himself with these types all of his life.. WHY?? Because he is a radical who DESPISES Israel. People don't hang out with terrorists and employ them .. Not a normal thing.

Because it would show support for Israel and the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't like it.

i guess the picture of him in front of the western wall was beyond your ken, huh?

Jillian, it's not fair to use words like "ken" on people like Clementine.

Remember the number one rule of writing --know your audience and address them in language that they can understand.

So in this case, let me interpret your fancy Mrs-Know-It-All-Because-I-killed the SATs-then-went-to- college language into something that Clemmie can understand, shall I?

Clementine? You are a very dumb person!

There, Jillian. Now do you see how easy that was?

Remember communication, however brilliantly sarcastic it might be, is wasted if your target doesn't understand the words you use.

1) Obama did visit Israel as a candidate. And unlike Romney who went to a fundraiser there, he went to the Holocaust Museum.

2) Israel's enemies know we support it. My question is, why do we? Why are we getting involved into a petty argument over who a Sky Pixie promised a strip of desert to.

he has, psycho troll...

obama-israel.jpg

Not as president. Neither did Ronnie Raygun, GWH Bush as president, nor did GW Bush go there during his first term either. So while the claim may be true it is means nothing except to those who have already decided against Obama.

Forum List

Back