Why hasn't Obama visited Israel !!

Israel is our staunchest of allies in the middle east .with the Iranian nuke threat and the arab spring backing Israel into a corner wouldn't a visit by the president be viewed as a show of support for Israel by it's enemies ??sooo why no visits ??
Why isn't Obama holding Israel to the same nuclear standards he applies to Iran?
The US and Israel are the primary roadblocks to a nuclear-free zone in the Middle East.
Maybe the economic sanctions should be applied to Tel Aviv?

Why hasn't Obama visited Israel.-

By instinct, Obama is not pro Israel, rather pro Muslim and will do anything not to offend the Muslims....If he were not President, probably an anti Israel streak would be even more pronounced... in the meantime, the Arabs are laughing at him while Israel loathes him, in politics you can not sit on the fence without making enemies!

Obama policies are not in the best interest of the US, Israel or the world.

Israel is our staunchest of allies in the middle east .with the Iranian nuke threat and the arab spring backing Israel into a corner wouldn't a visit by the president be viewed as a show of support for Israel by it's enemies ??sooo why no visits ??

he has, psycho troll...

obama-israel.jpg

Not as president. That's when he was a candidate courting the Jewish vote.

In every violent conflict, stop to ask yourselves.."Are Muslims involved?"

Story released today stating Hussein Obama made some kind of backdoor deal with the Iranians.. Anyone surprised about that?? I'll bet NO ONE IS..

Obama

If elected, this man will make certain America looks NOTHNG like she does today.. We've already seen capitalism all but destroyed under this FRAUD.. more to come.

If it's good enough for Raygun why not Oblama?

I still may vote for Romney.....

But...

"As president, Obama responded by providing full financing and technical assistance for Israel’s Iron Dome short-range anti-rocket defense system, which is now protecting those villagers. In July, he provided an additional $70 million to extend the Iron Dome system across southern Israel. That’s in addition to the $3 billion in annual military assistance to Israel that the president requests and that Congress routinely approves, assistance for which Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed deep personal appreciation.

When the first President Bush had disagreements with Israel over its settlement policy, he threatened to withhold loan guarantees from Israel. Mr. Obama has had his own disagreements with Mr. Netanyahu over the settlers but has never taken such a step. To the contrary, he has increased aid to Israel and given it access to the most advanced military equipment, including the latest fighter aircraft."

The Truth About Obama and Israel - NYTimes.com

Obama sounds like a good friend to Israel. The best kind, don't visit just send money and provide support.

Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday. story

WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM, Sept 11 (Reuters) - In a highly unusual rebuff to a close ally, the White House said on Tuesday that President Barack Obama would not meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a U.S. visit later this month, as tensions escalated over how to deal with Iran's nuclear program.

The apparent snub, coupled with Netanyahu's sharpened demands for a tougher U.S. line against Iran, threatened to plunge U.S.-Israeli relations into crisis and add pressure on Obama in the final stretch of a tight presidential election campaign.
link

Namvet
=======================================

Walked out on Netanyahu---

that's almost enough to cause me to vote
and, if I do,
to vote for Obama.

and by the way, which headquarters were you assinged to---
or did you tell us before that you were your company's clerk?

Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday. story

WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM, Sept 11 (Reuters) - In a highly unusual rebuff to a close ally, the White House said on Tuesday that President Barack Obama would not meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a U.S. visit later this month, as tensions escalated over how to deal with Iran's nuclear program.

The apparent snub, coupled with Netanyahu's sharpened demands for a tougher U.S. line against Iran, threatened to plunge U.S.-Israeli relations into crisis and add pressure on Obama in the final stretch of a tight presidential election campaign.
link

Namvet
=======================================

Walked out on Netanyahu---

that's almost enough to cause me to vote
and, if I do,
to vote for Obama.

and by the way, which headquarters were you assinged to---
or did you tell us before that you were your company's clerk?

you don't treat heads of state that way and you know it. go ahead. vote for the moron. why should I give a rat's ass??

Obama doesn't like Israel, period, end of story.

Because it would show support for Israel and the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't like it.

i guess the picture of him in front of the western wall was beyond your ken, huh?

That was before his election in 08. Next

In every violent conflict, stop to ask yourselves.."Are Muslims involved?"

Story released today stating Hussein Obama made some kind of backdoor deal with the Iranians.. Anyone surprised about that?? I'll bet NO ONE IS..

Obama

If elected, this man will make certain America looks NOTHNG like she does today.. We've already seen capitalism all but destroyed under this FRAUD.. more to come.
if this is true it will back fire on Obama with independents !!! what the left constantly fail to accept is that Americans are not stupid[exept for the leftist of course]!!

he has, psycho troll...

obama-israel.jpg
he has not visited since he was elected !!this is a photo opt before the 08 elections !!

Last edited:
Face it, president Hussein is a former junkie community activist who never had a real job or met a payroll. He isn't good at confrontation and when the political going gets rough his M.O. is to get outa town and give a speech to a friendly audience. Why hasn't Obama visited NY since the disaster? He hasn't got the stomach for it or he is uncomfortable in an area that might not be supportive.
simple he thinks he has New York in his pocket election day !!

Lady gunslinger, aside from being ugly, is also fucking retadred. I honestly cant think of a dumber person I have ever shared ideas with. Fuck, thats all I can say.

Another dumbass fox news talking point.

Obama is in Israel every single day.... by extension of the State Dept.
i guess he was in benghazi too !!:mad:

Putin to Visit Israel. Not Obama. « Commentary Magazine

Excerpt:

But though President Obama was willing to go to Israel while running for president in 2008, his deep dislike for Netanyahu has led him to avoid it since then. Though he spent his first three years in office picking fights with Israel, his deliberate avoidance of Israel in June 2009 when he spoke to the Arab world from Cairo (and made an insulting comparison between the Holocaust and the plight of the Palestinians) was resented even more than some of his comments about Jerusalem and the 1967 lines. Israelis duly noted it and polls have consistently shown him to be the least-liked American president in recent memory.

Forum List

Back