Why hasn't Martin Sheen spoken out about his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Nobody would have ever heard of Charlie if he hadn't been the son of an established actor.

Martin is sort of a loose-cannon in his own right....................

Last edited:
Nobody would have ever heard of Charlie if he hadn't been the son of an established actor.

I think he would speak out if he thought it would do some good, but really Charlie is beyond reach at this point. The only thing trying to intervene might do is make things worse. When he snaps completely Im sure his Dad will come visit him in the psyche ward.

He has spoken in at least one interview about it and he was very sad looking and said he considers Charlie has a disease and he would treat Charlie as he would any person with a disease and that is with..."love." I like what Oddball posted here..lol. Charlie has only been handed, "time-outs" imo.

Last edited:
The more gossippy crap the media throws at Charlies Sheen the more I like the guy.

He has spoken in at least one interview about it and he was very sad looking and said he considers Charlie has a disease and he would treat Charlie as he would any person with a disease and that is with..."love." I like what Oddball posted here..lol. Charlie has only been handed, "time-outs" imo.
Charlie's response to his dad?

18f1c1e81df078e2c322e900dafca8b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back