Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Yelling stupid stuff is not a crime the guy may be a loud mouthed idiot but that is not against the law.
Incitement to riot is a crime. Yelling Fire in a crowded theater with no fire is a crime. Urging assassinating the president is a crime. Free speech has limits and Head went over the limit.
Give it a rest. Call me when they charge him.

Spoke too soon. The mill of the gods grinds slow, but it grinds exceedingly fine.
Michael Brown s stepdad investigated for comments - Yahoo News
No I didnt. Having a discussion about it isnt charging him. Any bets you want to place on it?
laugh.gif

Yelling stupid stuff is not a crime the guy may be a loud mouthed idiot but that is not against the law.
Incitement to riot is a crime. Yelling Fire in a crowded theater with no fire is a crime. Urging assassinating the president is a crime. Free speech has limits and Head went over the limit.
Agree... he should face prosecution. It's a slam dunk case.

I think EVERYONE involved with that riot should be in jail... as many as they can find.
The FBI has facial recognition software and the blacks were on camera looting. Chances are good they've been arrested before. Should be no problem identifying them.
A lot of them were wearing disguises which should be illegal in public except for Halloween. There's no right to privacy when in public.

Forum List

Back