Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

Lol Mitt has released sufficient returns its a shame that he can't release more because so many people are jealous instead of thinking good we all can achieve.

Willard wont even invest in his own country, the place where he destroyed jobs to make his millions, how in gods name can you support that and call yourself an american

disgrace

How can anyone support a whole new entitlement program like Obamatax, and call themselves anything but a slave to the government?
This country wasn't founded on what government handouts could be obtained.

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?

Tell the truth, if Willard went on live tv, shot little babies in the head with a gun, killed a few dozen of them, assuming he was running against Obama, you would still vote for Willard

right?

tell the truth

WHY IDIOTS as YOU fail...:eusa_hand:

Lol Mitt has released sufficient returns its a shame that he can't release more because so many people are jealous instead of thinking good we all can achieve.

Willard wont even invest in his own country, the place where he destroyed jobs to make his millions, how in gods name can you support that and call yourself an american

disgrace

How can anyone support a whole new entitlement program like Obamatax, and call themselves anything but a slave to the government?

So instead you support the entitlement programs run by Mitt and his freinds? Pushing more and more American wealth into their hands and out of the country?

Get your head out of your ass.

disgrace

so when the heritage foundation created obamacare, you werent for it then either?

when newt gingrich was supporting it?

and the rest of the planet that has universal health care, we cant do that because?

NO shortage of you america hating baggers I see

Again, there is NO way a Democratic candidate loses a prez election as there are more of us than you

the only way you can do it is steal it like you did twice for W...

Hey retard How can a bunch of people who support and wish to follow the constitution in the USA a country that is a constitutional republic hate America???? You see it is communists like you who support fascism and the destruction of the constitution that hate America.

Again, there is NO way a Democratic candidate loses a prez election as there are more of us than you

Hey retard How can a bunch of people who support and wish to follow the constitution in the USA a country that is a constitutional republic hate America???? You see it is communists like you who support fascism and the destruction of the constitution.

Stop hating everyone who doesnt look exactly like you...

Get out of this country a couple of times and learn how the rest of the world solves problems.

Read a couple of books, then get back to me...you have a very long road ahead of you but you can get there...you can

Hey retard How can a bunch of people who support and wish to follow the constitution in the USA a country that is a constitutional republic hate America???? You see it is communists like you who support fascism and the destruction of the constitution.

Stop hating everyone who doesnt look exactly like you...

Get out of this country a couple of times and learn how the rest of the world solves problems.

Read a couple of books, then get back to me...you have a very long road ahead of you but you can get there...you can

Assumption you commie Bastard and WHY you FAIL

Jesus, what is it with ignorant people and the word commie

amazing...you really belong in the 1970's, not kidding either, are you aware of that?

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?

Tell the truth, if Willard went on live tv, shot little babies in the head with a gun, killed a few dozen of them, assuming he was running against Obama, you would still vote for Willard

right?

tell the truth

Only liberals would do that, the republicans would have him up on charges, and certainly couldn't be voting for him. :eusa_whistle:

thanatos, someday you may grow up, but until you let go of the racism or bigotry it wont work

i say "or" because if you are a minority in US you cant be a racist

thanatos, someday you may grow up, but until you let go of the racism or bigotry it wont work

Someday YOU will grow up and cease being an ignorant HACK that want something for nothing. :eusa_hand:

Well, I did want to say that my Rolex AD just called and wants to thank you for supporting for profit health insurance companies :lol::lol:

Someday YOU will grow up and cease being an ignorant HACK that want something for nothing. :eusa_hand:

Well, I did want to say that my Rolex AD just called and wants to thank you for supporting for profit health insurance companies :lol::lol:

ANYTIME...ANYWHERE...Derp...:mad:

Forum List

Back