Why hasn't anyone denounced those women who texted with Weiner as immoral tramps?

"Immoral Morons" are the Democratic Party's most numerous Voter-Base. This OP is just confused. He or she should be defending these so-called "Slutty immoral Moron" women as well. They're Democrats just like him or her and the Weiner Man. Who would want to be in contact with this weird little Democrat perv? The answer is fellow Democrat dummies. Seriously,who would want to follow that weirdo on Twitter? What a bunch of kooks.

"Immoral Morons" are the Democratic Party's most numerous Voter-Base. This OP is just confused. He or she should be defending these so-called "Slutty immoral Moron" women as well. They're Democrats just like him or her and the Weiner Man. Who would want to be in contact with this weird little Democrat perv? The answer is fellow Democrat dummies. Seriously,who would want to follow that weirdo on Twitter? What a bunch of kooks.

Typical partisan hackery from a retard that fails to acknowledge that immoral behavior is not party specific, the point of this thread monkey is that all immoral behavior needs to be condemned, you never spoke like this when John Ensign's dirt hit the fan and referred to all Republitards as the same so shut your partisan trap up.

This OP is obviously a Democrat yet he or she doesn't even know that 'Immoral Morons' are who get Democrats Elected year after year. Without 'Immoral Morons' the Democratic Party would be in shambles. These "Slutty immoral Moron' women who had contact with the Weiner Man are obviously also Democrats. So this OP should be defending them both. He or she just has their Talking Points all mixed up. That's why this post is especially hilarious. A Democrat defending and attacking fellow "Immoral Moron" Democrats at the same time? Crazy stuff. :)

I wonder how many of those 42 women are still laughing at his 4 inch schlong. No wonder no real lady wanted to marry him. I feel sorry for his wife, she must of been pretty desperate to have settled for the gayest dork in DC.

Could someone post a pic of these evil women's naked body parts? I don't think so. Although on the other hand Wimpy Weiner's unit is pictured all over the world on the internet. Bashing women is just a side distraction for making Weiner's actions less disgusting. Nice P.R. work!

Anthony Weiner Reiterates: 'I Will Not Resign'

Weiner is telling colleagues that his pregnant wife Huma Abedin "wants him to stay and fight."

Could someone post a pic of these evil women's naked body parts? I don't think so. Although on the other hand Wimpy Weiner's unit is pictured all over the world on the internet. Bashing women is just a side distraction for making Weiner's actions less disgusting. Nice P.R. work!

Anthony Weiner Reiterates: 'I Will Not Resign'

Weiner is telling colleagues that his pregnant wife Huma Abedin "wants him to stay and fight."

Not only that, I thought he was sending this image to random young women. I think it's hilarious that they made them public.

Who knows if they did anything to encourage it...it doesn't really look like it. I'd paste them all over, too. What a creep.

Weiner is a functioning dysfunctional. Even dysfunctional Jeffery Dahmer was more discreet than Weiner! Weiner is a danger to the National Security of his state and the country.

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

Because the more powerful person has a higher degree of responsibility to not abuse the power of his position. Weiner used his role as a House Rep to enhance his predatory behavior. It's highly unlikely that any of these women (or girls?) would have been following him if he were Tony Weiner, Accounts Payable Clerk at UPS.

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

Because the more powerful person has a higher degree of responsibility to not abuse the power of his position. Weiner used his role as a House Rep to enhance his predatory behavior. It's highly unlikely that any of these women (or girls?) would have been following him if he were Tony Weiner, Accounts Payable Clerk at UPS.
I have a hard time classifying this as predatory behavior. More likely he was objectifying himself. Usually a sign of a very deep insecurity issue.

This OP is obviously a Democrat yet he or she doesn't even know that 'Immoral Morons' are who get Democrats Elected year after year. Without 'Immoral Morons' the Democratic Party would be in shambles. These "Slutty immoral Moron' women who had contact with the Weiner Man are obviously also Democrats. So this OP should be defending them both. He or she just has their Talking Points all mixed up. That's why this post is especially hilarious. A Democrat defending and attacking fellow "Immoral Moron" Democrats at the same time? Crazy stuff. :)

No, the OP is not a Democrat but a centrist libertarian that slightly leans to the right and my< premise in this thread is that those women engaged in equally immoral behavior. The counter argument has been a weak one, mainly that since Weiner is in office he's wrong and what the women did doesn't matter because of his position, which is a weak and strawman like counter position to take.

Your position is bogus and dubious, Weiner didn't use his position or any power to get anything or make those women sex text with him, thats just flat out lies, a few of the women even admitted to initiating contact with him in a sexual way so his behavior can hardly be "predatory," you're a moron.

Because people dont care if non politicians are immoral tramps?

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION], so why did you RW palookas support Lush Rimbaugh in his calling Sandra Fluke, a non-politician, a slut?

Why all the lies and garbage folks? WHY?!?!

Because sexual activity between consenting adults is none of my business.

If I were married to any of the people involved in this, then it would be my business.

Because people dont care if non politicians are immoral tramps?

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION], so why did you RW palookas support Lush Rimbaugh in his calling Sandra Fluke, a non-politician, a slut?

Why all the lies and garbage folks? WHY?!?!

Oh, THAT's different.

The right supports lushbo's incredible ignorance and bullying. They still repeat his lies that she wanted free birth control.

Since rw's hate women who are sexually active and take responsibility for their own actions, Ms Fluke is a natural target.

Forum List

Back