Why hasn't anyone denounced those women who texted with Weiner as immoral tramps?

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

I don't care who or what they are, the fact is that they are just as immoral as Weiner and they have some nerve coming with their stories blowing up his spot as if their own crap don't stink, they knew who they were texting to. It amazes me how they don't receive any heat for their own misdeeds and instead capitalize off of them with media attention, I'm like "Hello" you're only getting fame for sex-texting and or screwing a prominent person, you haven't done anything good to deserve such attention.

Bass. If Weiner weren't a sitting Congressman no one would give a flying fuck what he did.

By the same token the women involved aren't Congresscritters so the media isn't that interested in them. Who cares what they do?? I sure don't.

The person of interest is sitting US Congressman Anthony Weiner. One dumb fuck in my estimation.

Last edited:
I don't think we should start bashing women's slut-like behavior until we as men stop endorsing that behavior to other men.

Well, you don't see pictures of those women’s vaginas on GAWKERS like you see Anthony Weiner's erected private part. We aren't paying those women with tax payers’ dollars. So, I guess that's why most people don't care about those women. Perhaps you could pray for them.

Whatever he sends from his cell phone to whomever is his business, taxpayer dollars don't dictate morally what one can/cannot do in their private lives unless it is illegal. The taxpayers who's dollars are paying him most likely engage in even worse stuff than Weiner.

I don't think we should start bashing women's slut-like behavior until we as men stop endorsing that behavior to other men.

It always takes two, thats a lame excuse, neither one is morw rong than the other since no one is forcing them to do anything.

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

I don't care who or what they are, the fact is that they are just as immoral as Weiner and they have some nerve coming with their stories blowing up his spot as if their own crap don't stink, they knew who they were texting to. It amazes me how they don't receive any heat for their own misdeeds and instead capitalize off of them with media attention, I'm like "Hello" you're only getting fame for sex-texting and or screwing a prominent person, you haven't done anything good to deserve such attention.

Bass. If Weiner weren't a sitting Congressman no one would give a flying fuck what he did.

By the same token the women involved aren't Congresscritters so the media isn't that interested in them. Who cares what they do?? I sure don't.

The person of interest is sitting US Congressman Anthony Weiner. One dumb fuck in my estimation.

Its a double standard and I know the situation, what I'm saying is that regardless of that those slutty women were just as immoral, Weiner's position notwithstanding.

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

quoting " ISAIAH" LOL well you are right - we are born to a race - but that duz PRE-DETERMINE how people think - ill bet you are a BAPTIST ! - at any rate - you are a christian ( WHITE MANS RELIGION) because slave owners " CHRISTINIZED " blacks hundreds of years ago - SEE HAM ( THE DARKEST SON)

why are conservative blacks -"SUSPICIOUS ? " why do all blacks have to be communist demokrats ???

how do conservative blacks sell-out black people - you people sold out yourselves by buying into this endless social program communist demokrat party

u find pride in low lives like rev. wright ? - communist (racist) christian ??
you find pride in rev. (love child) jesse jackson ?
all your -" black " leaders are all a disgrace ! they r just - "COLORED" people who needs white mans money to survive

the real BLACK people are strong like - CAIN & ALAN KEYES & WEST & PROJECT 21 & the minority real blacks who do not have to hustle white people for money

YOU ARE SO PREDICITIBLE IT IS A SHAME !

forget communist demokrats - wake-up !

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

Do they have pregnant wives at home? You saying that it's the fault of the women that he's a pervert?

It always takes two, thats a lame excuse, neither one is morw rong than the other since no one is forcing them to do anything.

I agree it takes two...............I'm saying we men of the world shouldn't judge women on being slutty on one side of our mouths and out the other side high five our pals for banging as many hot women as they can.

The women involved and Weiner are both making mistakes, but him being married (if the women aren't) makes what he did worse to me because he made a commitment and he made a promise through his vows, the women didn't.

Do they have pregnant wives at home? You saying that it's the fault of the women that he's a pervert?

What does that have to do with their behavior being just as morally reprehensible as Weiner's? They have a family they have shamed too, they're no better. Just as God is no respecter of persons neither am I.

No, their behavior isn't as morally reprehensible as Weiner's, if they don't have pregnant wives at home. Besides, who cares about them? Are they politicians?

The women are not elected representatives. If anything they are victims of a sexual predator.

Whatever retard, have some common sense.

Denounce them if it makes you feel better, in fact you sissies can denounce women in general if you want to but it doesn't exonerate the weenie.

My denouncing isn't about bashing women in general, its about holding those women who engage in immoral behavior knowingly to the same standard as men, when women cheat the media and people in general go out of their may to make excuses for cheating women while branding all cheating men as dogs by nature. Double standard.

Dishonest premis

Did those woman text lewd picks back? Or do you want to pretend texting a married man is immoral?

If thats the case aren't we all in big trouble posting here :lol:

I agree it takes two...............I'm saying we men of the world shouldn't judge women on being slutty on one side of our mouths and out the other side high five our pals for banging as many hot women as they can.

The women involved and Weiner are both making mistakes, but him being married (if the women aren't) makes what he did worse to me because he made a commitment and he made a promise through his vows, the women didn't.

If they knowingly engaged in acts with a man they know to be married they are still just as morally reprehensible as Weiner, there is now way around it.

Whatever retard, have some common sense.

Denounce them if it makes you feel better, in fact you sissies can denounce women in general if you want to but it doesn't exonerate the weenie.

My denouncing isn't about bashing women in general, its about holding those women who engage in immoral behavior knowingly to the same standard as men, when women cheat the media and people in general go out of their may to make excuses for cheating women while branding all cheating men as dogs by nature. Double standard.

Except in this case, that's not the issue. The issue is with his behavior, specifically. Not with the moral leprosy of civilization in general.

Dishonest premis

Did those woman text lewd picks back? Or do you want to pretend texting a married man is immoral?

If thats the case aren't we all in big trouble posting here :lol:

They admitted texting dirty messages which is just as morally reprehensible, morally they are not off the hook, they acted just as slutty and immoral as Weiner.

Well, you don't see pictures of those women’s vaginas on GAWKERS like you see Anthony Weiner's erected private part. We aren't paying those women with tax payers’ dollars. So, I guess that's why most people don't care about those women. Perhaps you could pray for them.

Whatever he sends from his cell phone to whomever is his business, taxpayer dollars don't dictate morally what one can/cannot do in their private lives unless it is illegal. The taxpayers who's dollars are paying him most likely engage in even worse stuff than Weiner.

From the Text Messages I've read, Anthony Weiner said he was in his office and the dirty Text messages saved him from boredom. Now, the House Ethics committee will bring this to light if it is true.

Forum List

Back