Why hasn't anyone denounced those women who texted with Weiner as immoral tramps?

Because people dont care if non politicians are immoral tramps?

No because now we lift up immoral tramps like Kim Kardashian. She fucks someone on Camera give her a show! This chick knows Weiner has a wife and got with him anyway...Give her money for an interview....Hair and Makeup!

Sensational stories. That's all the media cares about. Sometimes the left gets to point fingers, sometimes the right. They don't care about fair reporting or presenting only facts. And in the process the public gets lost in debates that don't matter.

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION], so why did you RW palookas support Lush Rimbaugh in his calling Sandra Fluke, a non-politician, a slut?

Why all the lies and garbage folks? WHY?!?!

I didn't support Rush in calling her a slut. In fact, i was quite clear that Rush was wrong when he did so. A point Rush conceded not long after it.

However, you can't claim a person making a political argument to have the tax payers pay for her birth control isn't political. It's inherently dishonest. She was involved in a purely political stunt where she had the audacity to demand the tax payers pay for her birth control. It's completely wrong. Just like the Obamacare ads suggesting that now that people have insurance they should engage in promiscuous lifestyles is completely wrong.

If people want to engage in risky sexual activities, they can finance it themselves.

"He Stopped Sexting Her Today"
(He Stopped Loving Her Today, George Jones)

He said I'll sext you til I die
She told him she's really kinda shy
It gave him a thrill up his spine
He still preyed upon her mind

He kept pictures of his sin
Imagined an orgy now and then
He still loved Huma through it all
But he couldn't resist call after call

They found DNA by his bed
From that very first night
He had it circled in red
No need for no ultra violet light

I saw my friend on TV today
Oh but I didn't see no tears
He was all dressed up to go away
Since his could doing be 2 to 5 years

He stopped sexting her today
She placed a block on his number
Soon they'll cart him away

You know she came to see it one last time
Oh, we all wondered if she would
And it kept running through my mind
Will this time he be over it for good

She placed a block on his number
And soon they'll cart him away

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION], so why did you RW palookas support Lush Rimbaugh in his calling Sandra Fluke, a non-politician, a slut?

Why all the lies and garbage folks? WHY?!?!

I didn't support Rush in calling her a slut. In fact, i was quite clear that Rush was wrong when he did so. A point Rush conceded not long after it.

However, you can't claim a person making a political argument to have the tax payers pay for her birth control isn't political. It's inherently dishonest. She was involved in a purely political stunt where she had the audacity to demand the tax payers pay for her birth control. It's completely wrong. Just like the Obamacare ads suggesting that now that people have insurance they should engage in promiscuous lifestyles is completely wrong.

If people want to engage in risky sexual activities, they can finance it themselves.

Really?

Rush Limbaugh Revisits Sandra Fluke in Wake of Controversial Obamacare Ads - The Hollywood Reporter

Interesting.

Forum List

Back