Why hasn't anyone denounced those women who texted with Weiner as immoral tramps?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

They knew they were texting with a married man so to me they are just as wrong and immoral as Weiner was and its retarded and a damn shame that they come out with all these stories making him look like the lone offender when their trampish, whorish, flirtatious actions makes them just as immoral. the media is decidedly biased in their coverage, these women were not victims, they were equally offenders.

those women r not paid by tax money to run amerika ! WEINER IS !

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

Okay, they are immoraltramps. feel better now? Kerry on.. oh gawd why did ya make libtruds so childish Maaaaaaaaaaaaawww his pieice is bigger n mine Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww... somebody call us up a ammm baaaa lance..

Because people dont care if non politicians are immoral tramps?

I think its because the media depends on such tramps to get a great story, I recall how when news of Tiger Woods' cheating came out the women he cheated with came out and open with all kinds of stories bashing him and ignoring their own immorality. the media are shameless monkeys for promoting these nothing-less people as somebodies, it always takes two the tango and they are nor more morally better than those who they've sexed and texted with, they're even lower trash for trying to us such scandals to pump themselves up and to get attention. Just think, they had to screw or sex text with someone famous or prominent just get fame, its nothing but high tech whoring.

The same reason the media doesn't care what I do compared to what Weiner does, or how many points the guy at the local Y scored compared to how many points Lebron scored.

and don't forget all those bi-gender & bi-sexual men who had to suffer seeing those abhorrent photo's of his chest and little mushroom shaped body part. I feel sorry for the women and the men under those circumstances.

Yup.

None of those women are Congresswomen.

If they were they would be getting the same treatment as The Wein.

I don't care who or what they are, the fact is that they are just as immoral as Weiner and they have some nerve coming with their stories blowing up his spot as if their own crap don't stink, they knew who they were texting to. It amazes me how they don't receive any heat for their own misdeeds and instead capitalize off of them with media attention, I'm like "Hello" you're only getting fame for sex-texting and or screwing a prominent person, you haven't done anything good to deserve such attention.

Who are you to judge anybody?

Shouldn't that be left up the the devine superbeing?

Did any of these women break any laws.

IMO your holier than thou additude much more disgusting than what these women (or even Oscar Myers) did.

those women r not paid by tax money to run amerika ! WEINER IS !

Nothing Weiner did was illegal, immoral, yes, illegal no, if anyone does anything illegal or while getting paid tax payer money then they are wrong. You noticed that not many people, especially the Democrats who are deserting are publicly calling for him to step down, thats because if they dare to they know that their own skeletons will come out of the closet.

I think its because the media depends on such tramps to get a great story, I recall how when news of Tiger Woods' cheating came out the women he cheated with came out and open with all kinds of stories bashing him and ignoring their own immorality. the media are shameless monkeys for promoting these nothing-less people as somebodies, it always takes two the tango and they are nor more morally better than those who they've sexed and texted with, they're even lower trash for trying to us such scandals to pump themselves up and to get attention. Just think, they had to screw or sex text with someone famous or prominent just get fame, its nothing but high tech whoring.

Is anyone claiming they are good?

Who are you to judge anybody?

Shouldn't that be left up the the devine superbeing?

Did any of these women break any laws.

IMO your holier than thou additude much more disgusting than what these women (or even Oscar Myers) did.

The women acted like sluts and whores, thats a fact and they knowingly did it with a man they knew to be married, if they wanted to come out with their stories they should have rejected his advances and came out with his attempts, not after participating with him in doing the same acts after the fact.

Weiner broke no laws either.

Is anyone claiming they are good?

No, but they certainly aren't getting reviled the same way that Weiner is when they were just as immoral.

Well, you don't see pictures of those women’s vaginas on GAWKERS like you see Anthony Weiner's erected private part. We aren't paying those women with tax payers’ dollars. So, I guess that's why most people don't care about those women. Perhaps you could pray for them.

Women will always get the better treatment in male vs female story because more women watch tv than men.

Ever notice in commercials, if they need a smart character and a dumb character, 99% of the time the smart one is a woman and the dumb one is a man?

That's because they know that more women watch tv, and a majority of the purchasing decisions in households are made by women.

Well maybe now Anthony Small Weiner can move on to another fullfilling career, I think the justice system can hire him to expose his little friend to death row inmates,and if it doesn't kill them within 8 hours, they can just be forced to watch three full episodes of Racheal Maddcow,,,that will surely kill them!

They're not referring to them as immoral tramps because they've already identified them as women...

...referring to them as immoral tramps would be redundant.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back