Why Has There NOT been another "9/11 - like" Attack?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Why do you think this has not happened again?

Does not seem that it would be too difficult to pull off... or am I missing something?

It's been over 16 years... not sure how long the 9/11 stuff took to plan out...

I project it will be at 666 5th ave and be blamed on Iran. Then Kushner can collect ins and rebuild. It just might be bombs and not planes.

If we do not take out Iran , SA and Israel will be angry.

Why do you think this has not happened again?

Does not seem that it would be too difficult to pull off... or am I missing something?

It's been over 16 years... not sure how long the 9/11 stuff took to plan out...

Attacks like that require planning and commitment, and people capable of that do not spring an attack just for "ha-ha's". They use them as part of an overall goal.

Bin laden's concept of the 9/11 attacks would be that the US would pull out of Saudi Arabia eventually. He saw how we left lebanon after the Marine Barrack Attack, and left Somalia after the "Blackhawk Down" incident and concluded that a larger attack might make us withdraw even further.

He made the same mistake the Japanese made when they attacked Pearl Harbor, he did not account for the resolve it would give us, albeit it didn't last long amongst the people after 9/11 as it did after Pearl.

Your right, that is why Netanyahu was missing in action for 2 years.

Probably because of the dreaded Patriot Act - pretty much kept intact by the Obama administration until a Republican House and Senate presented him with the USA Freedom Act in 2015, (making changes in the collection. etc. of metadata) which he signed.

It may not be a direct hit but will suffer massive collateral damage.

Forum List

Back