Why Has Obama Turned His Back on American Samoa

So, you spit on American citizens because they aren't quite as "American" as Georgians? Now we know where YOU stand, don't we, sweetie?

Plus, if devastating flooding had happened in a "blue" state, you can bet Annie would be hoping for deaths, not screaming that Obama didn't make a personal visit.

Isn't that special
Fuckin' idiot.

Strange choice of mimicked quote from SNL's Church Lady. But go ahead and carry on with your little tantrum. I'm used to it.

So, you spit on American citizens because they aren't quite as "American" as Georgians? Now we know where YOU stand, don't we, sweetie?

Plus, if devastating flooding had happened in a "blue" state, you can bet Annie would be hoping for deaths, not screaming that Obama didn't make a personal visit.

Isn't that special
Fuckin' idiot.

While I'm not saying Annie does this, have you seen some posters here express their wishes that there be a major earthquake in California, killing off gays and liberals here?

Isn't that special
Fuc*in' idiot.

While I'm not saying Annie does this, have you seen some posters here express their wishes that there be a major earthquake in California, killing off gays and liberals here?

No, Annie would not say something like that. Annie has been calling out the hypocrites of the left, most ably exemplified by Maggie Mae.

Isn't that special
Fuc*in' idiot.

No, Annie would not say something like that. Annie has been calling out the hypocrites of the left, most ably exemplified by Maggie Mae.

In your dreams.

In your dreams.

Hardly. It's well known that you are a hypocrite and a blow horn for the left. You fail, epically.

seriously, why hasnt he shown up, why is he too busy to come?

He shouldn't go there, just as President Bush shouldn't have gone to New Orleans.

no, he should have gone there and not gone to copenhagen.
wrong, he shouldn't go to EITHER place
the last thing they need in Somoa is a high value target person getting in the way of the cleanup
the same thing i said about Bush going to New Orleans

He shouldn't go there, just as President Bush shouldn't have gone to New Orleans.

the last thing they need in Somoa is a high value target person getting in the way of the cleanup

he would only be in the way if he gets in the way. this idea that presidents have to travel like kings is a failed methodolgy.

he would only be in the way if he gets in the way. this idea that presidents have to travel like kings is a failed methodolgy.
You've obviously never had to try to get a job done with VIPs in the way.

You've obviously never had to try to get a job done with VIPs in the way.

you mean obama is not smart enough to go there without getting in the way?

thumbnail.aspx

on a side note.....has anyone ever asked Fatality if he is Gary Busey's long lost bro?

Forum List

Back