Why Guys Should Steer Clear of Impossible Whoppers

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Dec242019
As part of its campaign to become the Nike of junk food, Burger King has introduced a woke hamburger made out of politically correct imitation meat called the “Impossible Whopper.” Those of the politically incorrect male gender are warned to avoid it. Not only does the Impossible Whopper provide less than half of the usable protein as a regular Whopper (10 g vs 22 g), regular consumption could turn you into a soy boy.

Presenting Dr James Stangle, DVM:

The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen. … That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day.

It is unclear how many Impossible Whoppers you would have to consume to develop liberal views.

On a tip from Stormfax.

FacebookTwitterShare

Below two are pet food one is a veggie burger

image001.jpg

We're omnivores we're built to eat meat

Even though I eat tons of it I actually skip meat once or twice a week.... been doing it for close to 3 decades now ....I have my own little health regimen

I wouldn't eat that shit if they paid me to. :puke:
I would IF they covered the price of the sandwich. Just to see what it tastes like. My sister, who's a vegetarian, buys us frozen veggie burgers. The two brands, Boca Burger and Morningstar Farms, aren't bad. That is if you put toppings like cheese, jalapenos, salsa, mustard or ketchup, like I do, on the various flavor burgers they have. My sister doesn't eat meat, but she does buy and make meals with meat in them for me. She cooked a WONDERFUL lasagna for me tonight that features very fine choice ground beef in it. Yum!

Burgers, meat or soy must be taken out of the market anyway. The regular hamburger is lots of fat mixed with meat.

Best is having a steak and cheese sandwich.

I have sworn off our chemical filled meats from a store to venison. 2 deer per year. Red meat 1x per week.

Dec242019
As part of its campaign to become the Nike of junk food, Burger King has introduced a woke hamburger made out of politically correct imitation meat called the “Impossible Whopper.” Those of the politically incorrect male gender are warned to avoid it. Not only does the Impossible Whopper provide less than half of the usable protein as a regular Whopper (10 g vs 22 g), regular consumption could turn you into a soy boy.

Presenting Dr James Stangle, DVM:

The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen. … That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day.

It is unclear how many Impossible Whoppers you would have to consume to develop liberal views.

On a tip from Stormfax.

FacebookTwitterShare

Below two are pet food one is a veggie burger

View attachment 296494

Soy is totally shitty for you.

If God didn’t want you to eat meat, he would not have made it taste so good

I wouldn't eat meatless meat.

Meat is better for you.
Exactly why I never eat at Burger King.
They actually haven't served meat in decades. At least an edible version.

WTF! Are you a communist of something?! The Whopper is da bomb!
A gut bomb.
I can no longer eat that crap and really didn't enjoy burping the taste of a Whopper 24 hours after I ate it.
To be fair I gave up McDonald's also. If I eat that crap I feel ill.
That shit will kill ya.

I don’t eat fast food. But the Impossible! And Beyond Beef burgers could lure me in.

Forum List

Back