Why GOP should nominate Grover Norquist. They place him above the Constitution.

R

rdean

http://s3.amazonaws.com/atrfiles/files/files/091411-federalpledgesigners.pdf

Already, 238 Representatives and 41 Senators pledge to him before the Constitution.
The link provides a list of their names. But let me make it easier, all but 13 Republicans.

According to the website, included are 1,200 state legislators and 13 governors.

there are no exceptions made to this pledge — not earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, public health crises, terrorist attacks, or any other type of emergency. In the event of such emergencies, the “Frequently Asked Questions” page of the ATR website requires that funding for emergency response come from cuts to other state programs.

The Grover Norquist factor in our state politics | Crosscut.com

Why don't Republicans nominate Grover Norquist? I would think that since most Republican leaders pledge to him even before they pledge to the country, he would be a shoo-in.

Even his Muslim connections would probably help him.

Already, 238 Representatives and 41 Senators pledge to him before the Constitution.
The link provides a list of their names. But let me make it easier, all but 13 Republicans.

According to the website, included are 1,200 state legislators and 13 governors.

there are no exceptions made to this pledge — not earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, public health crises, terrorist attacks, or any other type of emergency. In the event of such emergencies, the “Frequently Asked Questions” page of the ATR website requires that funding for emergency response come from cuts to other state programs.

Why don't Republicans nominate Grover Norquist? I would think that since most Republican leaders pledge to him even before they pledge to the country, he would be a shoo-in.

hey dipshit.....you put the Far Left agenda ahead of the Country.....so how are you any different then this Asswipe?...

I think Republicorp will have to allow some revenue to be included in the Super Committee's work output, jabba the hut (norquist) be damned, or the Pentagon will lose out more than they would if the Super Committee accomplished something. For some reason the party of chickenhawks seems to think they're wise when it comes to using the military :eusa_hand:

hey dipshit.....you put the Far Left agenda ahead of the Country.....so how are you any different then this Asswipe?...

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Applauding executions good

Let him die good

cut tax for billionaires good

I prefer bad

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Let him die good

I prefer bad

RDean bad

Making fun of RDean priceless

They should be impeached if they take a pledge that overrides their pledge as a congressperson.
Or participate in an unconstitutional Super Congress.

^^THIS^^ Making the rest of the dually elected body inept, and inmaterial...forcing millions of voters' input persona non-grata...Democracy...indeed.

SuperCommittee...is in of itself UnConstitutional. ANY agreement they come to CAN and should be wiped from consideration in a court of LAW per the Constitution.

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Let him die good

I prefer bad

IF one of these murderers killed your family, I wonder if you would be all against executions at that point?

Here's the thing. A government that is big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.

We have nothing against Jobs. We have a big problem working until May in order to support lazy government workers who sit on their asses.

Anyone who has had to go through an airport and deal with the "Thugs Standing Around" realizes what a bad idea more government jobs are. We are all paying more for plane tickets in order to be abused by people who would never get a job in the private sector.

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Let him die good

I prefer bad
there you go more Dean bullshit......like the FAR Left is responsible for everything good in Life.....i have seen my State destroyed by a lot of extreme Leftist shit....not Liberal policies....Far Left policies.....there is a Difference......a sane Liberal will enact a policy to help People BUT will realize it has to end at a certain point and the person has to be on their own after a while....a Far Lefty like you will let that person stay on the program for ever and will ignore said policy to the point that now people are taking advantage of it....but to a dipshit like you....thats good we are helping people....the Far Left in my State do not give a rats ass how Illegal Immigration is costing this State Billions....a sensible Liberal will realize something has to be done,its getting out of control....the Far Left on Education....throw Money at it....its not working?....throw more money at it,in the meantime California goes from top 5 to bottom 5.....there is a difference Dean between Liberals and a Far Leftist.....Far Leftist just like their counterparts on the Far Right are Cancers in this society and need to be cut out.....you dont give fuck about nothing other than what you and your other Far Left buddies believe....if one of your ideas is not working, you believe its because someone else is making it unworkable,its never because the idea is a bad idea....to a jerk like you,you believe your side is just incapable of fucking up .......but everyone else is the fuckups....you cant even bring yourself to say Democrats, have had policies which have hurt this Country,thats how fucking deluded you are....

Excellent point, hypocrisy at its finest dean.

Shows how spineless the Republicants are in that that have to sign that dopey little pledge. They're too scared to tell jabba the hut (grover) that their oath of office supercedes his ghey pledge lol

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Let him die good

I prefer bad
there you go more Dean bullshit......like the FAR Left is responsible for everything good in Life.....i have seen my State destroyed by a lot of extreme Leftist shit....not Liberal policies....Far Left policies.....there is a Difference......a sane Liberal will enact a policy to help People BUT will realize it has to end at a certain point and the person has to be on their own after a while....a Far Lefty like you will let that person stay on the program for ever and will ignore said policy to the point that now people are taking advantage of it....but to a dipshit like you....thats good we are helping people....the Far Left in my State do not give a rats ass how Illegal Immigration is costing this State Billions....a sensible Liberal will realize something has to be done,its getting out of control....the Far Left on Education....throw Money at it....its not working?....throw more money at it,in the meantime California goes from top 5 to bottom 5.....there is a difference Dean between Liberals and a Far Leftist.....Far Leftist just like their counterparts on the Far Right are Cancers in this society and need to be cut out.....you dont give fuck about nothing other than what you and your other Far Left buddies believe....if one of your ideas is not working, you believe its because someone else is making it unworkable,its never because the idea is a bad idea....to a jerk like you,you believe your side is just incapable of fucking up .......but everyone else is the fuckups....you cant even bring yourself to say Democrats, have had policies which have hurt this Country,thats how fucking deluded you are....

Oh wow, Harry makes another rant. And the points he makes? Umm, well. OK, so there ARE no points. Just more senseless rambling "twirling" around his tiny head.

Far left agenda bad.

jobs bad

health care bad

education bad

women's rights bad

gay rights bad

far left agenda bad

Let him die good

I prefer bad

Oh wow, Harry makes another rant. And the points he makes? Umm, well. OK, so there ARE no points. Just more senseless rambling "twirling" around his tiny head.

but i notice how once again you cant comment on them because you would have to admit your Far Left pieces of shit are just as bad as the Far Right pieces of shit.....and of course a Dishonest piece of Dung like you would never admit that....Hey Dean when was the last time i called you an asshole?.....

but i notice how once again you cant comment on them because you would have to admit your Far Left pieces of shit are just as bad as the Far Right pieces of shit.....and of course a Dishonest piece of Dung like you would never admit that....Hey Dean when was the last time i called you an asshole?.....

I did comment.

Forum List

Back