Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

Minorities have always been a faithful voting block for Democrats, if they start thinking for themselves instead of towing the democrat party line it will be a threat to the democrat party. Why do you think the left are so fast on race baiting?

Geez, you wonder why blacks wont vote GOP when the GOP keeps suggesting blacks dont think for themselves? Also, minorities werent always a faithful voting block for Dems. When repubs used the Southern Strategy back in the 60's they lost approx 90% of the black vote.

But if it's easier and will attract more blacks to the republicans you can keep calling them unthinking slaves on the plantation and see if that works

Truth is a motherfucker isn't it? If blacks want to buy into the democrat party line, which has not worked in the last 60 years and keep voting democrat then by all means, they have every right to do so. But an America where one party wants to keep the chains on a class of individuals through entitlements instead of providing them opportunity to be self sufficient is a sad America isn't it? The working class black folks are the ones voting conservative, not the entitlement class blacks, those are the ones voting democrat.

It's like talking to a bumpersticker with you. Fact is that your first statement of blacks being shoe in votes for dems throughout history is wrong. I showed you that the Southern strategy of making whites scared of blacks is what lost the black vote. I told you that if you disrespect any ndividual you'll have a hard time bringing them into the fold.

Your response is to just say "Fuck it" and make more slave comparisions. It's like you disagree with reality and want everyone else to play in wonderland with you.

None of your statements are backed up by facts. Most middleclass blacks vote Dem...Most poor blacks vote dem. I gave you to reason for this and you ignore it.

G'day

Fair enough... let's bring in some poor people from Zimbabwe here and see if they can raise a family of four on two minimum wage incomes at the current cost of living in these wonderful Corporate States of America we have.

To address Grunt's vomiting about flat screens, cell phones and cars... You can pick up a 32" flat screen for less than $300 nowadays... you can get a pre-pay cell phone for $20, and you can pick up a POS car pretty cheap too. Now... if you are going to start the Hummers and Beamers shit, I'll simply say that the people who are driving them aren't poor... they're probably criminals who should be under surveillance for drug trafficking and prosecuted when the evidence to convict is acquired.

Finally... I want to see your proof that Poor people have flat screens and not some hand me down CRT television. I mean, anyone can talk shit.

If you have $320 for a flat screen TV and cell phone you have enough money to pay for your own damn healthcare as well.

Ok... now were bordering on the Developmentally disabled here.... you are equating a one time purchase of a $300 TV and a $20 cell phone with the $12K/year for a family health Insurance plan... or even 5-8K for an individual one? Fuck off...

Nope, if they are poor and have to get money from government, that money should not be spent on luxury items. It's called personal responsibility, I dont expect you to understand that though.

Naww... it's not the entitlements... it's the Corporate bottom line-ing of the American Workforce to fund their excess.

So instead of honest debate, you wish to stick to left wing anti-american talking points about the job creators you hate so much? How can you love jobs and at the same time hate the job creators?

yeah... job creators... for China, India, the Phillipines... all because they want slave labor and massive profits. If anything... protecting them is anti-American. You assholes won't be happy till the workforce is just like those countries...except for one thing... you don't want to provide the Social Services that those countries provide for their citizens... you want slave labor AND a country without safety nets right here in the richest, strongest country in the world. Boy, the Conglomerate really has you brainwashed.

Left wing regulations like the increase in capital gains taxes are what drives businesses from this country. The blame lies on the leftwing democrats and republicans, not conservatives. Just look at the regulations Obama has levied on business through the epa, it crushed business, which is why they are no longer hiring while he is president. You can point fingers all you want, the blame lies with your peeps, not mine. The left wing wants businesses to leave, just like they do in california, they need everybody on the plantation and reliant on big government.
You can hurl insults all you want, doesn't take away from the fact that you are wrong.

If you have $320 for a flat screen TV and cell phone you have enough money to pay for your own damn healthcare as well.

Ok... now were bordering on the Developmentally disabled here.... you are equating a one time purchase of a $300 TV and a $20 cell phone with the $12K/year for a family health Insurance plan... or even 5-8K for an individual one? Fuck off...

Nope, if they are poor and have to get money from government, that money should not be spent on luxury items. It's called personal responsibility, I dont expect you to understand that though.

What about the working poor who have to use SOME government assistance, like food stamps? BTW... I've forgotten more about personal responsibility than you can comprehend. I've been working for 32 years(since 14) and have NEVER used unemployment or welfare. How about you? I've helped put three kids through college... how about you? I'm doing my fucking part... how about YOU? other than bitching on a message board.

What about the working poor who have to use SOME government assistance, like food stamps? BTW... I've forgotten more about personal responsibility than you can comprehend. I've been working for 32 years(since 14) and have NEVER used unemployment or welfare. How about you? I've helped put three kids through college... how about you? I'm doing my fucking part... how about YOU? other than bitching on a message board.

I'm 38, have been working since I was 15, served in the Army for 13 years, did one tour in a combat zone, blew my knee out so I had to get out, I work in law enforcement now. I have never used welfare or any type of assistance as well. Is that responsible enough for you?

This is more of the logical fallicy that unless Americans are living like Africans they are not poor. Americans dont live like Africans because this is America. To pretend otherwise if bullshit.

Naww... it's not the entitlements... it's the Corporate bottom line-ing of the American Workforce to fund their excess.

So instead of honest debate, you wish to stick to left wing anti-american talking points about the job creators you hate so much? How can you love jobs and at the same time hate the job creators?

yeah... job creators... for China, India, the Phillipines... all because they want slave labor and massive profits. If anything... protecting them is anti-American. You assholes won't be happy till the workforce is just like those countries...except for one thing... you don't want to provide the Social Services that those countries provide for their citizens... you want slave labor AND a country without safety nets right here in the richest, strongest country in the world. Boy, the Conglomerate really has you brainwashed.

And you know why those jobs moved to cheaper countries? Because Americans want cheap products. If you won't pay premium prices for good produced in this country, then YOU are part of the problem, so don't blame politicians. Idiot.

I'm 38, have been working since I was 15, served in the Army for 13 years, did one tour in a combat zone, blew my knee out so I had to get out, I work in law enforcement now. I have never used welfare or any type of assistance as well. Is that responsible enough for you?

Hey.... you're the one making the accusations, dickhead.(note the bold in your post) BTW, I also served in the Military(US ARMY 1983-1986), didn't see combat though.

And you know why those jobs moved to cheaper countries? Because Americans want cheap products. If you won't pay premium prices for good produced in this country, then YOU are part of the problem, so don't blame politicians. Idiot.

So....Who's fault is it?

No... cheap products are all we can afford anymore.... BTW... you ever notice that stuff we NEED.... like vehicles, fuel, health care, housing, food, utilities, etc...are still very expensive... but those luxury items that we really don't need are cheap?

They're appealing to the base base, that's why.

Why can't the democrats stop talking about it? It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs. Now tell me again what party wants to hold who down. Democrats have a interest in it. Now are there problems that need to be worked out, yes! Newt is right. Don't accuse republicans of such when there party platform is all about encouraging work and personal advancement. Of course republicans are going to go after a group that makes up 38 percent of all welfare! We would be insane NOT to.

It seems to me that all Obama and holder can talk about is RACE, RACE and more Race. While not giving a damn about the real problems on the ground. It is always poor old me and how much I'm a fucking victim!

Minorities have always been a faithful voting block for Democrats, if they start thinking for themselves instead of towing the democrat party line it will be a threat to the democrat party. Why do you think the left are so fast on race baiting?

That, bub, is a race baiting statement by you. For shame.

Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

They're appealing to the base base, that's why.

It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs.

.....And, who BETTER to help them improve on themselfs...
532.gif
..., than the....​

835.gif

Is this like GOP candidates can't stop talking about contraception? They weren't but that was only brought up in "Why won't the GOP candidates talk about contraception?"

Why are the GOP presidential candidates still talking about what an abject failure obama has been, his treasonous deals with the Russians, the failed economy and his veiled racisim rather than George Zimmerman's medical records?

That's the question democrats really want to ask.

Forum List

Back