Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

Maybe because theres a problem to be fixed. One that could effect our nation enough to hold it back if not fixed. Why do you talk about it? Why does Obama and holder keep talking about it and why did Obama listen to a black nationalist for 20 years?

If we don't work on a problem as a nation and can't be honest. Then theres really no way but down for this nation. You can't have a population of people that are 2.5 times more likely to be on welfare, 68 percent born without a father(wetlock) at home and does 59 percent of all murders in still say somehow say theres NOT a problem.

felony murder caused by blacks 59.3% http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Last edited:
Poverty is the problem... not race. look throughout history. No matter what country, what race, what religion, what creed. When desperate times happen, people do desperate things.

Why GOP Candidates Keep Talking Race

They're appealing to the base base, that's why.

Why can't the democrats stop talking about it? It seems to me that the democrats work to keep blacks, ect on welfare, while the republicans want to get them to improve on themselfs. Now tell me again what party wants to hold who down. Democrats have a interest in it. Now are there problems that need to be worked out, yes! Newt is right. Don't accuse republicans of such when there party platform is all about encouraging work and personal advancement. Of course republicans are going to go after a group that makes up 38 percent of all welfare! We would be insane NOT to.

It seems to me that all Obama and holder can talk about is RACE, RACE and more Race. While not giving a damn about the real problems on the ground. It is always poor old me and how much I'm a fucking victim!

Last edited:
Fascinating. When the left talk about 'race', it's fine and dandy. When the right talk about 'race', it's racist. The intellectual level of the left is impressively low.

Democrats feel they own Black people so ONLY they can talk about them..

You haven't even begun to see the charges of RACISM folks..

this year is going to be a biggie for it...Obama is failing with the American people and they know it.

Fascinating. When the left talk about 'race', it's fine and dandy. When the right talk about 'race', it's racist. The intellectual level of the left is impressively low.

Context. It matters.

To some of us, yea, it does. To others, not so much. The truth of this argument would require some very uncomfortable soul searching from our 'liberal' Americans.

Democrats feel they own Black people so ONLY they can talk about them..

They do own them and have for several decades. The Republicans only have to show token sympathy because they know the blacks are not going to vote Republican so naturally you focus on the people that will vote for you. Republican strategists will go after the Hispanic vote because they have shown the willingness to go Republican. Of course the immigration issue may drive them to the Dems but at least they have a chance there.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg
back902.gif

Last edited:
Racial politics is an ugly business but it gets people out to vote. It's a fine line to walk when when you are trying to get the bigots out to vote for you without looking like a bigot yourself. Like it or not we have a sizable racist demographic in this country, if you want their vote you have to throw them a bone every now and then.

Anyone notice how evasive California trolling girl was to the OP? She never addressed it and coughed up bullshit Repug talking points about race, such a sorrry moron.

Forum List

Back