Why Googling "Santorum" you get "The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex..."
as the 2nd Google citation is because
1) Google is owned and managed by juveniles with a sophomoric mental age of 14!
Allowing this as the 2nd citation is a CHOICE not a statistic on Google's
Democrat/Progressive/Juvenile/junior high mentality!

2) The creators of the spreadingsantorum.com web page is:
Tim Keck President at:
Irons, Nat [email protected]
Index Publishing
Address: 1535 11th Ave Seattle, WA 9812 206-323-7101

This is really a excellent example why most adults stay away from Progressives/Democrats because not only are they for the most part very low intelligence, but as this post shows truly a disgusting examples of why there is a 4th exception as to why ABORTIONS because of 1) Incest, 2) Rape or 3) Mother's health danger are acceptable reasons!

Um...the sites that get the most "hits" go to the top.

The reason Santorum is now associated with the frothy bi-product of anal sex is because he is an asshole who equated consenting adult gay and lesbian relationships with "man on dog" sex.

Um...the sites that get the most "hits" go to the top.

The reason Santorum is now associated with the frothy bi-product of anal sex is because he is an asshole who equated consenting adult gay and lesbian relationships with "man on dog" sex.

That Dan Savage.

What a card... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

...And the Liberal onslaught is beginning for Senator Rick Santorum.

Google has nothing to do with this Santorum issue. It has been around for a long time.

It has been broadcast on TV & all over the internet for years. The joke is for everyone to Google Santorum and to click on every Santorum link with that definition so it's popularity will drive it to the top of every search. Also to post & discuss it as much as possible. You just helped their cause.

What these haters fail to realize is that all publicity is good for Rick Santorum. They have definitely made this unknown very, very popular.

Google has nothing to do with this Santorum issue. It has been around for a long time.

It has been broadcast on TV & all over the internet for years. The joke is for everyone to Google Santorum and to click on every Santorum link with that definition so it's popularity will drive it to the top of every search. Also to post & discuss it as much as possible. You just helped their cause.

What these haters fail to realize is that all publicity is good for Rick Santorum. They have definitely made this unknown very, very popular.

DUH!!!!
Why do you think I put that quote in the title?
I want more people to click on the "spreadingsantorum.com web site because the more these literal assh..ls are exposed for their juvenile totally sophomoric idiocy!
With more people seeing the "quality" of people WHO are spreading this really grade school mentality they will have to ask themselves.."wow.. if these are the types of people against Santorum do I want to associate with them?"

I mean I hope millions more click on the above site just to expose these juvenile, grade-school, morons for what they are... little kids!

UNKNOWN? We was a senator. An INCUMBENT senator who LOST HIS JOB because he pursued this social agenda shit instead of the REAL PROBLEMS of his constituency.

As far as making Santorum better known is concerned, when I worked in advertising we had a saying: "Nothing kills a bad product like good advertising."

So if Rick Santorum becomes more widely known, that's not really a problem.

UNKNOWN? We was a senator. An INCUMBENT senator who LOST HIS JOB because he pursued this social agenda shit instead of the REAL PROBLEMS of his constituency.

The wife & I voted for Ron Paul a few days ago in the primary. When I told her Santorum won, she said who is Santorum. :eusa_eh: I said he was on your ballot. Many people at church didn't even know who he was. :eek:

As far as making Santorum better known is concerned, when I worked in advertising we had a saying: "Nothing kills a bad product like good advertising."

So if Rick Santorum becomes more widely known, that's not really a problem.

So I take it then from your context, YOU believe in advertising right?

You believe advertising works from your background.. right??

Therefore if YOU believe advertising works.. what would you say about the AFFECT these statements had on recruiting TERRORISTS?

Now the link between this thread and your belief that advertising works and the following statements is VERY important for you to do some serious soul searching..
IF you agreed with these statements as being TRUE and NECESSARY AND
you believe Advertising, MSM content INFLUENCE's people then YOU MUST
have been as the below CHEERLEADERS for TErrorists!
People that wanted the terrorists to win in Iraq, cheered when US troops were killed..happy that the successful military action was prolonged because of statements that YOU believed in also .. which MAKES YOU A CHEERLEADER because advertising works as you already said!!!

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

With CHEERLEADERS like the above encouraging the TERRORISTS with MSM complicity and YOU having been in advertising... WHAT kind of MESSAGE was sent to the terrorists with CHEERLEADERS like the above Encouraging their using little kids strapped with bombs that went off on OUR troops handing out candy!

I mean even more people like you who UNDERSTAND therefore advertising you more then anyone should feel very very bad for agreeing with the above statements that encouraged directly killing OUR troops, 80,000 Iraqis and costing $800 billion prolonging a conflict that was over in less then 4 months!
YET cheerleaders like you and the above prolonged and cost lives!

Yeah. Sure. THAT's why he lost in 2006.

:cuckoo:

Healthmyths, I have no intention of denying the merits of advertising; obviously it works or people wouldn't spend so much money on it. But you can't persuade people to buy something that they don't want; all you can do is make them aware of its existence and its benefits. If the product is shit, the best advertising in the world will only make people aware that it's shit faster.

So people will become terrorists only if they're inclined to do so for some reason, not because of advertising. And people will vote for Santorum only if they're inclined to do so. While it's true they won't vote for him even so unless they know about him, few enough hold to views like his that for everyone to know about him is no problem.

Forum List

Back