Why God needs human

I've no idea.

Does anyone have a theory?

Amusement
Sadism
Boredom
Ego stoking

What's the point of inventing humans from God's point of view?

what makes you think its a matter of need?

That's exactly what I said :)

God doesn't "need" humans any more than parents "need" their children when they are young. He created and loves us like a parent loves their child only more, because He is God and is able.

Personally I also think He created us to show all of heaven that after what satan tried to pull, He could create lesser beings than the angels, and even we would be able to have a relationship with Him, be blessed by Him, receive His grace and grow, to be transformed into something we all have yet to see, through Jesus Christ.

Maybe <----emphasis MAYBE, satan tried to blame God for his trying to pull off a rebellion in the first place, that if he wasn't flawed he would have been able to do it, so God is showing him and all of heaven that even humans made from the dirt where satan was thrown to roam, would be able to see the glory of God.

Don't be ridiculous.

How on earth could any of us demonstate anything about an issue which is based on theological questions like this?
So you admit that your are baseless assertions with no grounding in reason or logic and that there is not a shred of evidence to support your claims. Good to know.

gAyBiker,

I don't think anyone has more a more outrageously retarded statement than your's. You really are something else. Honestly, the more you type the more ridiculous you make the American people seem..................

You know.........God is more like the process rather than something tangible. Kinda like "seeing" an apple. You can see the apple, but you can't "see" the process of looking.

God is more like the process than anything else.

This, coming from the defrocked pedophile priest. Yeah right Yakking One, like the Catholic church has gotten ANYTHING right since Rome sacked Jerusalem.

Their version of Hell? False. Nobody goes there for eternity, as all humans have a beginning.

The dates for Easter and the birth of Christ? Also false. Those dates were changed to coincide with the winter and spring solstices.

Wanna tell me what your fucked up theology has gotten right?

gAyBiker,

I don't think anyone has more a more outrageously retarded statement than your's. You really are something else. Honestly, the more you type the more ridiculous you make the American people seem..................

You know.........God is more like the process rather than something tangible. Kinda like "seeing" an apple. You can see the apple, but you can't "see" the process of looking.

God is more like the process than anything else.

This, coming from the defrocked pedophile priest. Yeah right Yakking One, like the Catholic church has gotten ANYTHING right since Rome sacked Jerusalem.

Their version of Hell? False. Nobody goes there for eternity, as all humans have a beginning.

The dates for Easter and the birth of Christ? Also false. Those dates were changed to coincide with the winter and spring solstices.

Wanna tell me what your fucked up theology has gotten right?

Do you realize the principality you subscribe to?

Meaning? If ya gotta put a label on me, I'm a Taoist B'neh Noach who happens to study Christianity (which has a lot of crap in it.......I'm still pissed at the way the Catholic church has bastardized the teachings of Christ), as well as Torah.

In other words.........I've got an open mind. Hell.......even studied about IsLAME for around 3 years until I figured out it was pretty much the exact opposite of Judaism, and worships death more than life.

I've no idea.

Does anyone have a theory?

Amusement
Sadism
Boredom
Ego stoking

What's the point of inventing humans from God's point of view?

Man was created for one reason....TO SERVE GOD, in a self chosen love of righteousness, as man is given the FREE WILL....not to LOVE as well. (Eccl. 12:13-14)....pure LOVE as is the nature of God..cannot be a product of MANDATE, but free will choice, as declared by God incarnate, "If you love me.....KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS" -- John 14:15. Thus, anyone who is a faithful child of God and who has faith that God's revealed word is true and totally self sufficient in providing everything that we need to know in this life ( 2 Peter 1:3) have a distinct and profound advantage over the secular philosophers of the world that are ALWAYS seeking but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. God provides the answer to many of life's unanswerable questions as defined by the secular.....who must be satisfied with OPEN ENDED THEORY that never comes to knowledge of the truth while constantly EXPECTING future correction due to the fallibility of man's knowledge.

All one need do is simply be willing to read and comprehend the Omniscient wisdom of God....and allow its knowledge to guide him along life's path. Consider racism.....God reveals the truth about humanity.....thousands of years ahead of man's learning curve. What has become only now an in vogue politically correct position.....God declared as righteous over 2000 years ago...and what God declared is now once again CONFIRMED BY PHYSICAL SCIENCE....instead of coming into CONFLICT with REAL SCIENCE. "And God has made from ONE BLOOD....EVERY NATION OF MEN TO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH......and has determined their preappointed times and boundaries of their dwellings, so they should seek the LORD, in the HOPE that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each of us; FOR IN HIM WE LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING....." -- Acts 17:26-28. Thus, God answers two questions....the meaning the origin and meaning of LIFE (as well as the OMNIPRESENT ability of God)....while declaring the truth of the fact...there is only one race of peoples on the earth....THE HUMAN RACE as ALL SHARE in the commonality of BLOOD and DNA. As proven via PHYSICAL SCIENCE....not philosophical query of theory...but in OBSERVED, REPRODUCIBLE...experimentation.

Y Chromosome : The Adam Gene

Last edited:

Forum List

Back