Why God and Satan come from the same model?

Hey, I would so love, "GOD I WOULD LOVE TO!" to comply with your assumption and assessment as a devotee of god about my problems. That would to progress in this area for me and getting to truly hate his almighty divine ass and have an effect on him. In/or around the community, at mass, on the highway to the next rally, or just one on one in person in a tent stroking his staff to get him a woody, would have no problem doing so why I tell him I hate your fucking ass and why, about the things you’ve done to the family daddy. The problem start with me is, I just can’t stop laughing, I mean laughing uncontrollably in this area of a god, Can you call this hateful it’s not? I’m not sure all the people who hate/or haters of something I see aren’t LTAOROTF! ( Laughing Their Ass Off Rounding On The Floor) by my observations, and don't want another job. If you can EXPLAIN this go right ahead, I’m all ears, sorry eyes, and look truly forward to clearing all this up for me. You see to me, how can I hate something that was made up by man to control people 2000 plus years ago in the first place. But I can comprehend a First place CON job! Unless you can direct me to read about a better one? Thank you, and start explaining.

:udaman::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You are such an idiot.

About what?

Sin entered the world with Satan help, as well the very nature of man through Adams transgression. For God to destroy Satan, he would also have had to destroy the man he loved. So he made up Redemption to cover-up his divine work of mistakes, hey nobody perfect.

So many years later the flawed policy of redemption came up on a global scale. Looking down from the heavens God saw transgression’s a plenty all over the worlds surface and a shit load of work to be done. So overnight the mass liquid genocide correction plan called “40 days and 40 nights” of liquid fun for the whole family, or my favorite “ Float Them Till They Sink” came to be!

God’s idea to destroy Adams relatives, and lay claim to coining the term for the first group of “Boat People” as a slogan, from a select few family members he liked, on top of that forcing us all into inbreeding family style. All to expedite the so called redemption policy and process for his loving lazy ass. So why are they both of the same model? Both cause pain and suffering to man! Both offer a redemption plan, and no medical coverage and are killers. Hmm? Know after reviewing this, they are not from the same model. God created all this mess in the first place, tried to slip in a reset button on the side when no one was looking, and left a written record of this poor skills as the almighty! On top of that who in their right mind leaves a written record of global genocidal mass killing? To me that’s one twisted mother fucker and I’m proud to banner him as my champion of almighty fuck ups. BTW. Anybody know where that reset button is?

first of all, i wanna say you had wrong analytic about God. i totally disagree.
first, you are not God. how do you know God's work? cause i don't. have you forgot where human's mind is limited? becareful.. you'll get lost .. lost in the drakness,..lost from what you have faith for..belief in God.God never made misery at mankind. mankind did it to himself. it must be a reason why God destroy life at first. maybe not to make people or other creatures live in suffering. for example earth is filled of water, ocean. approximately almost 90%. and land is left 10%. so earthquakes come to restructure mainland. maybe God knew people need to live on the mainland not inside the water. people live with his lungs. so he can't live in the water, and his activity is on the land. people need to develop, multiply his descents, to study, and to remember God. that's why people build church, mosque or holy temple for praying. so, the plan is on God's hand. note ; we never know what it is we believe God perfectly rules the universe. and in each disaster there is the meaning. that what you haven't reached in your mind. so be positive with God's plan, God always know what must to do beyond our imagination.but devil, you can curse devil or satan as much you like. cause they are the source of causes who make you stay in misery.thank you.

What all this..
“how do you know God's work?”
What in the bible? So all actions are not listed? Hiding some? Or wrong and made up?
“misery at mankind”?
If I was a floater, misery would be involve and I would be
looking up allot. floating on my back

”church, mosque or holy temple for praying.”
Stop that build boats BIG BIG Ones, he may try again GODs’-WATERLORD park?
And please to all the rest.

Last edited:
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4368-chicken-cluckers-at-usmb.jpg

Forum List

Back