Why give the Homeless Tents?

It's possible they give them tents because.....I don't know...they are homeless? The government should be doing more for it's people. That's what it's here for, the people. Of the people, by the people, FOR THE PEOPLE. As a member of the CPUSA, I donate a little less than half of my check to the homeless shelter, but we honestly need more.

Ok, here's the thing....we do NOT belong to the government. We the people, aren't the "government's" people. We are our own people, we are individual people, and we own the government. Not the other way around.

Likewise, we are responsible for OURSELVES. Nobody else is responsible for us. We are free, and that means free to make mistakes, free to be homeless, free to spend our money foolishly. Also free to share, which we do...if left alone. See the government gets greedy, and says "we need more money for this..." so they take that money, then piss and whine that the people they took it from STILL don't spend their money where the "government" would like it spent..and then they take more.

Brilliant. The government can fuck itself, and you along with it. I don't belong to the fucking government.

Fucking A.

Gawd! Why NOT give homeless Americans tents?

We do that for Haitians and Pakistanis and we give Israelis $6 billion/year so they can commit genocide against some of the poorest people on earth.

If we can do all of that then we can provide dirt cheap tents to Americans who have nothing better as they get evicted from their homes and lose their jobs because WALL STREET took the bailouts after FUCKING OUR ECONOMY INTO THE GROUND!

Maybe we should spend $700 billion on the homeless. They surely contribute more to our nation than the biggest banks do.

We are speaking net not gross. And I didn't make up the shit about bailing out the wealthiest folks on earth after they fucked our economy into the ground.

And just how do you think that would go over? Here is a tent, sorry, but its good enough for our troops it should be good enough for you.

They would fucking blow a gasket!

Personally i am all for giving them tents and knock off this public housing sweet deal they are all getting.
Just how sweet a deal do you think public housing is?

And if we give them ketchup packets, they will be getting their vegetables too. Thus sayeth Ronald Reagan.

It's possible they give them tents because.....I don't know...they are homeless? The government should be doing more for it's people. That's what it's here for, the people. Of the people, by the people, FOR THE PEOPLE. As a member of the CPUSA, I donate a little less than half of my check to the homeless shelter, but we honestly need more.

Ok, here's the thing....we do NOT belong to the government. We the people, aren't the "government's" people. We are our own people, we are individual people, and we own the government. Not the other way around.

Likewise, we are responsible for OURSELVES. Nobody else is responsible for us. We are free, and that means free to make mistakes, free to be homeless, free to spend our money foolishly. Also free to share, which we do...if left alone. See the government gets greedy, and says "we need more money for this..." so they take that money, then piss and whine that the people they took it from STILL don't spend their money where the "government" would like it spent..and then they take more.

Brilliant. The government can fuck itself, and you along with it. I don't belong to the fucking government.

Fucking A.
Our government is far from perfect but it is indispensable. I would like to know where you think you would be were it not for federal, state and local governments.

Gawd! Why NOT give homeless Americans tents?

We do that for Haitians and Pakistanis and we give Israelis $6 billion/year so they can commit genocide against some of the poorest people on earth.

If we can do all of that then we can provide dirt cheap tents to Americans who have nothing better as they get evicted from their homes and lose their jobs because WALL STREET took the bailouts after FUCKING OUR ECONOMY INTO THE GROUND!

Maybe we should spend $700 billion on the homeless. They surely contribute more to our nation than the biggest banks do.

We are speaking net not gross. And I didn't make up the shit about bailing out the wealthiest folks on earth after they fucked our economy into the ground.

And just how do you think that would go over? Here is a tent, sorry, but its good enough for our troops it should be good enough for you.

Personally i am all for giving them tents and knock off this public housing sweet deal they are all getting.

And if we give them ketchup packets, they will be getting their vegetables too. Thus sayeth Ronald Reagan.

In this city its pretty damn sweet.

No one has to live in public housing. They are free to leave and pay for a place of their own anytime they want.

No one has to live in public housing. They are free to leave and pay for a place of their own anytime they want.

Well, it sure makes a lot of good looking poor women available, and they don't have to worry about a bed to sleep in. I was thinking that maybe you found this handy for picking up a young male for a one night stand?

Last edited:

Well, it sure makes a lot of good looking poor women available, and they don't have to worry about a bed to sleep in. I was thinking that maybe you found this handy for picking up a young male for a one night stand?

Poor boy. Come wait on my table some day at the yacht club and ill give you a nice tip.

Poor boy. Come wait on my table some day at the yacht club and ill give you a nice tip.

Which yacht club sweetie? And the "tip" of what did you have in mind giving me?:lol:

SIDE NOTE: Maybe you can tell me. Remember when they had the Emporium down by the Wharf (Actually up several blocks from the wharf), it covered three blocks of steady climbing up stairs & tons of imports? I guess that is gone now, but is there any other large import plaza similar to that over your way? I am looking for some large pottery vases, maybe 3-4' high, kind of Mediterranean style with the handles on the side and big round lip on top.

Which yacht club sweetie? And the "tip" of what did you have in mind giving me?:lol:

SIDE NOTE: Maybe you can tell me. Remember when they had the Emporium down by the Wharf (Actually up several blocks from the wharf), it covered three blocks of steady climbing up stairs & tons of imports? I guess that is gone now, but is there any other large import plaza similar to that over your way? I am looking for some large pottery vases, maybe 3-4' high, kind of Mediterranean style with the handles on the side and big round lip on top.

That would have been the old cost plus in the acron shopping center as far as i remember. I dont remember it climbing up stairs though. The "Emporium" was on market. Its not there anymore but the "dome" is part of the new westfield mall in the same site. Still trying to date me are you? :lol:

I would still suggest cost plus for something like that. The home depot and lowes are making plastic amphoras that may fill the bill. The larger gardening shops have what you want but are very pricey. Also there are several large import pottery places along 880 but i am not sure just where they are or the names. You can see them from the freeway.

"Don't take any wooden nickels". there's a tip!

Forum List

Back