why give a hoot if gays get married?

"Reeeel tired of the "christian bakery/florest" shit."

Agreed.

And the ignorance, or more likely the contempt, of the law it represents.

Well I gotta say, who can blame the sexual deviants for being tired of the justifiable outrage of their abuse of innocent people through the color of law.

In just the last election alone, it cost them most of their political support. By the end of 2016 you will not be able to find a single politician that will admit to having even KNOWN a homosexual, let alone endorsed the altering of essential cultural institutions to help them feel "Legitimate".

"Reeeel tired of the "christian bakery/florest" shit."

Agreed.

And the ignorance, or more likely the contempt, of the law it represents.

Well I gotta say, who can blame the sexual deviants for being tired of the justifiable outrage of their abuse of innocent people through the color of law.

In just the last election alone, it cost them most of their political support. By the end of 2016 you will not be able to find a single politician that will admit to having even KNOWN a homosexual, let alone endorsed the altering of essential cultural institutions to help them feel "Legitimate".
:rofl: :rofl: Yeah...you keep believing that. :rofl:

Phyllis Siegal, 76 and Connie Kopelov, 84, are finally able to marry in New York, 2011

adaptive-images.php

5they are at the very most 10% of the population and most of them don't even WANT to get married. They are never going to run ANYTHING. So why are you scared of them?

As a Conservative Capitalist who believes in American Exceptionalism and Freedom, if two men or two women would like to marry one another and have the same benefits as man and woman marrying one another, I am all for it. As for "running things", anyone can run things just so long as they serve and are accountable to The People.

Forum List

Back