Why gay marriage is wrong!

What's hillarious, idiot, is Seawytch has in the meantime shown what i actually responded to and in your butt stupid idiocy you still missed it. Too funny. Wow, you didn't miss it, you quoted yourself for stupidity. Discussion to follow.

And yet you still can't back any of this up with jackshit:

Kaz said:
Validation, recognition and approval of the collective

Which makes your rejection of 'argument by opinion' all the more amusing. As its all you have.

I answered the question I was asked.

Actually, you jumped into the middle of Sea's conversation with Westwall with a health dallup of 'argument by opinion' on a topic you know nothing about:

Kaz said:
And more!

To which Sea replied:

Kaz said:
Validation, recognition and approval of the collective

And you can't back up any of that shit can you? But tell us again about 'argument by opinion'. Its always such a hoot for you to demand standards from others you can't possibly meet. Almost as funny as you pretending to speak for gay people on why the get married.

Oh, you are a blessing to the endorphins, Kaz.

So is it that your reading skills are that bad or you're just so in love with your own voice that you obsess on listening to yourself and don't process anything else?

Laughing.....I can read well enough to see you can't back up your own claims. And that you're using the very 'arguement by opinion' that you've dismissed from other posters.

Just color me shocked that you don't apply your own standards to yourself. Or that once again, your argument has degenerated into you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about.

I answered a question, narcissus, what does that have to do with backing up a "claim?"

You butted in with an 'argument by opinion'. And can't back up any of the shit you spewed. Which makes your rejection of 'argument by opinion' all the funnier. As its all you've got.

Remember, Kaz......you pretending to speak for gay people doesn't actually amount to jack shit.

That's classic, I didn't speak for anyone. You constantly claim to be speaking for the majorty of the board who apparently hang on your every word. In silence. Well, except for your fuck buddies but there are only four three of you.

And how to you "butt in" to an argument on a message board? Google is the amazing purveyor of all knowledge. Maybe you should look it up. Did you get lost on the way to a chat room?

And they need government in their bedroom to make them happy? Why?

Who is asking for the government in their bedroom? I thought we were talking about marriage?

Gays finally got the government out of their bedrooms when the Supreme Court overturned anti-gay sodomy laws- though Republicans in Louisiana still want the government in homosexuals bedrooms, since they refused to repeal the law.

And now the gays want government back in their bedroom validating who they have sex with

The only one claiming that 'gays want government in the bedroom' is you. I guess because to you marriage is only about fucking.

I didn't say government marriage is "only" about fucking, but yeah, fucking is the central reason. People justify it with kids, you fuck to have them. Why do gays need government in their bedroom to feel good about themselves?

Okay- you think marriage is mainly about fucking- which is really odd- because most people fuck more often before getting married than after getting married.

Why do heterosexuals need government in their bedroom to feel good about themselves(I mean in your opinion- since I think that is pure bullshit- since my wife and didn't marry in order to fuck- we were quite capable of doing that without a marriage license)

Why would you have a marriage without fucking that is actually a marriage?

Who is asking for the government in their bedroom? I thought we were talking about marriage?

Gays finally got the government out of their bedrooms when the Supreme Court overturned anti-gay sodomy laws- though Republicans in Louisiana still want the government in homosexuals bedrooms, since they refused to repeal the law.

And now the gays want government back in their bedroom validating who they have sex with

The only one claiming that 'gays want government in the bedroom' is you. I guess because to you marriage is only about fucking.

I didn't say government marriage is "only" about fucking, but yeah, fucking is the central reason. People justify it with kids, you fuck to have them. Why do gays need government in their bedroom to feel good about themselves?

For all the same reasons you and all the straight people you know get civilly married. Do you ask all the straight married people you know that exact question?

Those who oppose gay marriage more often than not appear to be obsessed about what people do sexually in their bedrooms.

I don't think about what kind of sex a couple is going to have when they get married- but the homophobes sure seem to.

That is often true, I agree. They are the religious right. You on the left are just as focused on people's bed rooms, just in a different way. Hey, those two guys are going at it, get them a lawyer and a bureaucrat and sign em up!

And yet you still can't back any of this up with jackshit:

Which makes your rejection of 'argument by opinion' all the more amusing. As its all you have.

Actually, you jumped into the middle of Sea's conversation with Westwall with a health dallup of 'argument by opinion' on a topic you know nothing about:

To which Sea replied:

And you can't back up any of that shit can you? But tell us again about 'argument by opinion'. Its always such a hoot for you to demand standards from others you can't possibly meet. Almost as funny as you pretending to speak for gay people on why the get married.

Oh, you are a blessing to the endorphins, Kaz.

So is it that your reading skills are that bad or you're just so in love with your own voice that you obsess on listening to yourself and don't process anything else?

Laughing.....I can read well enough to see you can't back up your own claims. And that you're using the very 'arguement by opinion' that you've dismissed from other posters.

Just color me shocked that you don't apply your own standards to yourself. Or that once again, your argument has degenerated into you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about.

I answered a question, narcissus, what does that have to do with backing up a "claim?"

You butted in with an 'argument by opinion'. And can't back up any of the shit you spewed. Which makes your rejection of 'argument by opinion' all the funnier. As its all you've got.

Remember, Kaz......you pretending to speak for gay people doesn't actually amount to jack shit.

That's classic, I didn't speak for anyone. You constantly claim to be speaking for the majorty of the board who apparently hang on your every word. In silence. Well, except for your fuck buddies but there are only four three of you.

And how to you "butt in" to an argument on a message board? Google is the amazing purveyor of all knowledge. Maybe you should look it up. Did you get lost on the way to a chat room?

Laughing.....still nothing but excuses why you can't possibly back up your assertion. Color me shocked. Your arguments always end in the same place, Kaz:

You citing yourself. You insisted that gays want MORE than straights want in getting married. And you didn't know what you were talking about. Again, Kaz....you can pretend to speak for gays all you like. But your 'argument by opinion' is just you citing you. And means jackshit.

Laughing.....still nothing but excuses why you can't possibly back up your assertion. Color me shocked. Your arguments always end in the same place, Kaz:

You citing yourself. You insisted that gays want MORE than straights want in getting married. And you didn't know what you were talking about. Again, Kaz....you can pretend to speak for gays all you like. But your 'argument by opinion' is just you citing you. And means jackshit.

You've been told more than once in real life you're a pompous ass, haven't you?

irony.jpg

irony.jpg

No one has ever told me I'm pompous, not once, sorry guy chick.

You really need to stop deciding who you like based on their politics, you're leaving a lot on the table and befriending people who don't reward you for it

irony.jpg

No one has ever told me I'm pompous, not once, sorry guy chick

You're a pompous ass...you can take that off your bucket list now.

irony.jpg

You're a pompous ass.

Good thing I put the "in real life" qualifier, my record is still perfect. And your language skills are horrible. Learn what pompous means, that is clearly the wrong word for what you are trying to say

irony.jpg

You're a pompous ass.

Good thing I put the "in real life" qualifier, my record is still perfect. And your language skills are horrible. Learn what pompous means, that is clearly the wrong word for what you are trying to say

I think if you started asking "real" people why they "need the government in their bedrooms", your record would tarnish...

irony.jpg

You're a pompous ass.

I think if you started asking "real" people why they "need the government in their bedrooms", your record would tarnish...

You need to get out of your liberal gay click community more often

You're a pompous ass.

You need to get out of your liberal gay click community more often

Wish we had one. We're rural dwellers with kids. Our community doesn't have too many gay people in it. We hang with (mostly divorced) straight folks...except my parents. We spend a lot of time with them. They've been married 50 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"Good" and "evil" and "right" and "wrong" are all subjective.
Really? I bet now you think nationwide same-sex legalization was "good" and "right". Or not?
As is the case with many things, I would not consider the legalization of SSM "good" or "right", but I would not consider it "evil" or "wrong" either.

So what is it for you? Do you support it or not? You discuss it like you're a goddess indeed :badgrin:
But the point is, I don't believe you're goddess, and you definitely support SSM's because you argue with me who's against.​

Forum List

Back