Why gay marriage is wrong!

Who does it harm? For that matter why is the government a part of marriage anyway.

Gay marriages are not good. Gay marriages are just boosted.
There is too much mess around this issue lately.
We see and hear reasons against them but what is "for"? It is unclear to me.

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong
We don't need bias here but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage?
Without words about choice and freedom of love please.
Why gay marriage is good and why it is becoming legal so fast?
It is estimated there are between 143 million and 210 million orphans worldwide (recent UNICEF report.) The UNICEF orphan numbers DON’T include abandonment (millions of children) as well as sold and/or trafficked children. The current population of the United States is just a little over 300 million… to give you an idea of the enormity of the numbers…
According to data released in 2003 as many as eight million boys and girls around the world live in institutional care. Some studies have found that violence in residential institutions is six times higher than violence in foster care, and that children in group care are almost four times more likely to experience sexual abuse than children in family based care.
Every day 5,760 more children become orphans
Approximately 250,000 children are adopted annually, but…
Each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen
Each day 38,493 orphans age out
Every 2.2 seconds another orphan ages out with no family to belong to and no place to call home
Studies have shown that 10% – 15% of these children commit suicide before they reach age eighteen
These studies also show that 60% of the girls become prostitutes and 70% of the boys become hardened criminals
Another study reported that of the 15,000 orphans aging out of state-run institutions every year, 10% committed suicide, 5,000 were unemployed, 6,000 were homeless and 3,000 were in prison within three years…
An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked every year; (THE STATE OF THE WORLD’S CHILDREN 2005)
2 million children, the majority of them girls, are sexually exploited in the multibillion-dollar commercial sex industry. (THE STATE OF THE WORLD’S CHILDREN 2005)

Facts Statistics

Gay couples adopt. They should have the same protections and benefits as all parents do for the sake of the child. There are many orphan children in the world who would love to put up with gay parents.

We don't need bias here but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage?

Simple- I believe a same gender couple should be treated legally exactly the same as my wife and I are treated.

We have been married for over 20 years- and that is a good thing. The same applies to any gay couple too.

If marriage is good- and I believe it is- then gay couples deserve equal opportunity to enjoy that goodness.

This should be filed under Religion.

Christianity does not want gays because of the raptures. Yet some other Religions don't care about gay marriage.

The big question here is, "WHY WAS A RELIGION IN THE LAND OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION ALLOWED TO MAKE LAWS AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE BASED ON A SPECIFIC RELIGION"

Learn anything? I know most of you think there are new laws being made to allow gay marriage because you don't know politics. When in fact, it is just America waking up and realizing we make mistakes and made some. We CAN NOT force people to be Christian and even the Bible teaches FREE WILL.

If you haven't learned anything yet, you are probably a Fox News Junkie.

Simple- I believe a same gender couple should be treated legally exactly the same as my wife and I are treated.

We have been married for over 20 years- and that is a good thing. The same applies to any gay couple too.

If marriage is good- and I believe it is- then gay couples deserve equal opportunity to enjoy that goodness.
Is it an ANSWER?
Where are reasons of your statement?
why do you compare your straight marriage with your wife who loves you (I hope) with some homosexual one?
What is wrong with you?
i do not understand, sorry.

Is it an ANSWER?
Where are reasons of your statement?
why do you compare your straight marriage with your wife who loves you (I hope) with some homosexual one?
What is wrong with you?
i do not understand, sorry.

Clearly you do not understand.

I don't have a straight marriage- my wife and I are married- just like two dear friends of ours who happen to be gay are also married.

I believe that they should be treated legally exactly the same as my wife and I are treated.

You do not- and that is what is wrong with you.

You do not think people should be treated equally- if they are gay.

Who does it harm? For that matter why is the government a part of marriage anyway.

Frankly, liberals swallowing their DNA is in society's best interest.

If they want to have civil unions, fine. But their deviant, abnormal lifestyle should never be allowed to be called marriage. It is a disgrace and purposeful destruction to normal traditional marriage. The queers only make up a very small portion of the population, yet they want to force the normal population to accept them as normal.

If they want to have civil unions, fine. But their deviant, abnormal lifestyle should never be allowed to be called marriage. It is a disgrace and purposeful destruction to normal traditional marriage. The queers only make up a very small portion of the population, yet they want to force the normal population to accept them as normal.
What you advocate is called segregation.

It's just as un-Constitutional as denying same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This should be filed under Religion.

Christianity does not want gays because of the raptures. Yet some other Religions don't care about gay marriage.

The big question here is, "WHY WAS A RELIGION IN THE LAND OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION ALLOWED TO MAKE LAWS AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE BASED ON A SPECIFIC RELIGION"

Learn anything? I know most of you think there are new laws being made to allow gay marriage because you don't know politics. When in fact, it is just America waking up and realizing we make mistakes and made some. We CAN NOT force people to be Christian and even the Bible teaches FREE WILL.

If you haven't learned anything yet, you are probably a Fox News Junkie.
Approximately half of the mainline Protestants and Catholics support gay marriage which shouldn't be surprising since Christ had essential nothing to say about homosexuality. Yet Evangelicals, who are largely anti-gay have nothing in the new testament to support their belief.

"The queers only make up a very small portion of the population, yet they want to force the normal population to accept them as normal"
:dig:

Let me chime in;

Being gay is "weird".

So go up to a gay person and tell them you don't understand their lifestyle but you are not willing to use law against their lifestyle.

I might say being straight is weird to them. But I can't say that because I'm not gay. I also can't hold the debate "born that way". I can't hold a debate on that. I'm not gay! How can you debate "born that way" if you are Straight!?

Born that way!

Who cares if it's a choice or something they can change? Isn't the ability to be yourself what American freedom is based on?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back