Why Gay Marriage is bad for the US and our claim to Liberty.

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

Comment: Our Constitution wasn't meant for evil people. While Gays say they are good, they are 180 degrees out of context of our Creator. SEE :CREATION! SEE HOW IT WORKS, SEE WHAT IT PROCLAIMS...Birth and life. Gays aren't about birth or life, they are about self...just like Lucifer, just like the Masons,,,etc

Just like AL Gore, and his carbon tax under UN AGENDA 21. IE DEATH.

Those of the NWO, those who take part in the Satanic NWO...can not claim the Constitution. In fact, all factions involved in its destruction...do not have a claim in it.!

Time is a funny thing, but us as vapor don't have long to wait to see what side we sit on.

There are many things we can talk about, but I don't have the time. I wish I did, I'm trying to keep my family and nation alive...if you take offense at what I say, I will try and answer you. I'm getting old too, and I'm not here to talk to people in LA.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawzGzUrZmo&feature=related]Missing Persons - Walking In L.A. - LIVE !!.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Sending you .... Confusion by design. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RqHBfUTIKY&feature=related]Missing Persons - Destination Unknown [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

I don't expect you to understand....but hold and learn over time. I didn't do this...... I'm just trying to show you something....but maybe I'm confused... I don't think I am.

WAKE UP...they are going to kill you and your children...they don't care...the AAE. They showed it again at Super Bowl!

WAKE UP!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...(I'm+man)+-+2009+2010+-+HD+Official+Video

Last edited:
What's really scary about this post is that the poster's Rep Power says he could serve on a school board!!

This thread is win. It has it all; gays, Al Gore, Satan, the UN, the NWO.

Gay marriage is a RELIGIOUS issue. Period.

Marriage is not a Constitutional "right", not any more than health care (free or otherwise) is a Constitutional "right".

Personally, I could care less if homosexuals want to "marry" each other. Makes no difference to me.

What I object to are ALTERNATIVE SEXUAL LIFESTYLES being taught in schools, and promoted by rallies and parades and marches. The last thing I need to know is what people do to each other behind closed doors.

Comment: Our Constitution wasn't meant for evil people. While Gays say they are good, they are 180 degrees out of context of our Creator.

It is against biological survival of the species, it can be turned against rights and freedoms.

I won't say it's unnatural because when over population is encouraged, its basically normal IF people cannot come to an agreement about reproduction, or how much of it can be allowed logically with the restrictions of environmental issues. When gay marriage is approved, logically its more about the general population that cannot or has not voiced its principles and excercised it constitutional rights to control government.

Those sheparding the usurpation of the constitution like gays because they are into indulgence, and often don't have the principle to stand and fight for laws that will protect childrens futures.

The fascist military likes them because at a point, many of them give up hope on what we might define as a normal life, and instead enjoy destroying living things for the thrill of killing. I've met a few, scary, dangerous people.

Gays have the same right to be miserable, just like the rest of us.

What the op seems to be saying, and yes, its hard to translate that gobbledygook ... He seems to be saying that denying equal right to some Americans will protect our liberty.

Wacko.

The problem is the gays are so delectable to the right wing. Forbidden (excuse me) "Fruit". They feel you only need to breath the same air and you might get "turned". I don't know if it's the "tight little tushy's" or the "big bulging biceps". Maybe it's the "home cooking" or eating "out"? Who knows?

Why do you think right wingers feel their marriages will be "threatened"?

No truly straight man could ever feel his marriage would be threatened by a "lube". Oops, I mean a "dude". So if you are a right wing conservative and someone finds out you only watched the Super Bowl to see the new "David Beckham" commercial, you might have just been outed. But hey, if you caught it on Tivo, maybe you and your wife could watch it together. It's OK. Davids not gay. It's only bad if the guy is gay. As long as it's two straight conservatives, it's not gay.

david_beckham-2639.jpg

Forum List

Back