Why gay adoptions should be banned

saying that some priests molest children is not catholic-bashing anymore than saying that some homosexuals are pedophiles is gay-bashing. facts are facts.

anyhow, does the scrutinizing of certain institutions have to be mutually exclusive? couldn't we scrutinize them all equally?
Not if you goal is to protect children. If so then your scrutiny should be prioritized. If your goal is to bash Catholics and protect gays, then by all means continue on as you have.

how is it catholic-bashing to say that some priests molest children? that's simply stating a fact.

it would be catholic-bashing IF I said all who practice Catholicism are neanderthals that need to believe in a supernatural being in order to have a moral compass.

see the difference?

how is it catholic-bashing to say that some priests molest children? that's simply stating a fact.

it would be catholic-bashing IF I said all who practice Catholicism are neanderthals that need to believe in a supernatural being in order to have a moral compass.

see the difference?

It's Catholic-bashing to respond as you did to The Bass. He cited statistics where gays fuck kids at a higher percentage that the population as a whole. This fact is not evident in the population of priests. In fact, it is lower than the percentage of teacher kid-fuckers, which in turn is lower than the percentage of gay kid-fuckers.

ALL molesters regardless of gender, religion, race deserve the highest penalty in a court of law. I don't think all gay/lesbian adopted parents are molesters and I don't think all Priests are either. But in the cases where its been proven they are pedaphiles, then they should be shown no mercy!

It's Catholic-bashing to respond as you did to The Bass. He cited statistics where gays fuck kids at a higher percentage that the population as a whole. This fact is not evident in the population of priests. In fact, it is lower than the percentage of teacher kid-fuckers, which in turn is lower than the percentage of gay kid-fuckers.

I don't really give a damn who does it more, I just want it stopped, period.

People who pull out statistics like that make me think they don't really care about the kids at all, they just want a reason to bash a lifestyle they don't agree with.

I don't really give a damn who does it more, I just want it stopped, period.

People who pull out statistics like that make me think they don't really care about the kids at all, they just want a reason to bash a lifestyle they don't agree with.
There you go with that complete lack of logic that I called you on at the beginning of our intercourse. ;)

If you cared about the kids then you would want to bash gays instead of priests. :D

I lack logic because I want gays, priests and anyone else who abuses children to be stopped?

I lack logic because I want gays, priests and anyone else who abuses children to be stopped?
You have limited resources, therefore logic requires you to prioritize. Logic requires you to bash gays, then teachers, then the general population, then finally, priests. Instead you choose to bash priests. :eusa_whistle:

The Gunny repeats, the issue as you presented it is not about the specific makeup of families in regards to gender of the parents but that of adults abusing children.

The issue of molesting children is one of pedophilia, not just homosexuality. A pedophile's a pedophile regardless gender preference. They should be used as targets at the range.

Imitation is a form of flattery, lol. No one is saying that only homos are pedophiles and homos seem more presdisposed to it that straight people.

Forum List

Back