Why gas pricing going up?

Because they can and we will still consume.
That lying piece of shit in office is nothing more than a politician!!!
Prices will go up and then the taxes will as well.

Even if we all drive a little piece of shit prius or something the arabs will still raise prices. What the difference.

The answer is independence and that's what America used to be about!!

Last edited:
Not willing to. But have to.

First of all, no one is making you buy gas at the point of a gun. If gas wasn't worth what the price of it was - you wouldn't be buying it. Why would you pay $2.50 for a gallon of gas if you think the gas is only worth $1.50? You lose $1 a gallon off that proposition! So clearly gas is at least worth the current price to you - or you wouldn't be paying for it.

Second of all - what I highlighted in black bold faced type is your answer. You - and millions of others - have constructed lives for themselves where they "have to" buy gas. Why do you "have to" buy it? Is it because there is no public transit available to you? Why is that? Is it because you chose to live far from work? Is it because you and others failed to support your cities public transit initiatives?

How did the likes of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson get along without gas?

I blame the Rosecrutians, personally.

They and the Masons have their hands on the tillers of every plot and cabal on earth.

Or it could be the aliens who are secretly in charge of all human activity.

First of all, no one is making you buy gas at the point of a gun. If gas wasn't worth what the price of it was - you wouldn't be buying it. Why would you pay $2.50 for a gallon of gas if you think the gas is only worth $1.50? You lose $1 a gallon off that proposition! So clearly gas is at least worth the current price to you - or you wouldn't be paying for it.

Second of all - what I highlighted in black bold faced type is your answer. You - and millions of others - have constructed lives for themselves where they "have to" buy gas. Why do you "have to" buy it? Is it because there is no public transit available to you? Why is that? Is it because you chose to live far from work? Is it because you and others failed to support your cities public transit initiatives?

How did the likes of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson get along without gas?

If we take a giant step backward and start driving horses and buggies, how long do you think it will take before those items are too expensive to drive too?

If we take a giant step backward and start driving horses and buggies, how long do you think it will take before those items are too expensive to drive too?

People didn't typically have to drive anywhere to go to work in those days because they typically lived very close to their work and could walk there.

Maybe we should all just live closer to work. then we wouldn't have to worry about all the horse poop.

gamblers---er I mean speculators. These people who don't work nor provide a product or service.
Gee, say it ain't true, dillo. You mean to tell me we are all at the mercy of people who could care less if the country goes farther into the shitter than it already is?

Exactly who are these college educated idiot gambler/speculators? Are they American or are they from another country? Does anyone know? Exactly just who can we place the blame on? Will anyone be willing to single them out by name? I wanna throw some rocks! So do all my neighbors.

Are you mad? It is because it is summer and people have been planning driving vacations all over America. Plane trips as well.

It's time once again for the big oil gouge, kids..

The fact that its summer doesn't typically result in a nearly 100% increase in the price of gas at the pumps.

Well not 100%, (that was only last year, 1973 and 1981 (?), gas goes up EVERY year before Memorial Day weekend, we were a gas station form 1941 to 1988, every year, and I mean every year, gas went up before Memorial Day weekend.

Add into the mix crude oil futures going up and a volatile market and economy, unrest in the world and you have price spikes. The price went up too high last year, there was a market correction that sent it too low, now it's stabilizing close to where it should be.

Are you mad? It is because it is summer and people have been planning driving vacations all over America. Plane trips as well.

It's time once again for the big oil gouge, kids..

The fact that its summer doesn't typically result in a nearly 100% increase in the price of gas at the pumps.

Well not 100%, (that was only last year, 1973 and 1981 (?), gas goes up EVERY year before Memorial Day weekend, we were a gas station form 1941 to 1988, every year, and I mean every year, gas went up before Memorial Day weekend.

Add into the mix crude oil futures going up and a volatile market and economy, unrest in the world and you have price spikes. The price went up too high last year, there was a market correction that sent it too low, now it's stabilizing close to where it should be.

was it a market correction of real tangible barrels of oil - or just imaginary ones bought and sold in futures contracts, the overwhelming majority of which are settled in cash?

People didn't typically have to drive anywhere to go to work in those days because they typically lived very close to their work and could walk there.

Maybe we should all just live closer to work. then we wouldn't have to worry about all the horse poop.
Has it occurred to you that many people do not live in cities? Do you know that rural communities are the people who grow the groceries that you buy at those in town grocery stores? Where does Wally World and Costco get their beef? Should we all continue to subsidize ourselves into oblivion for the corporate masses and give away our land and then go to work for the corporates who now own our land? Not everyone out here in lala land owes money on a house. Not everyone out here in lala land owes money on their land. Take a look back in history and see how many farms and ranches during the depression could make payments to a bank but could not afford to pay the taxes they were taxed on their land. A lot of people also owned their land free and clear and lost it because they could not pay the property taxes that were forcefully levied on them. It was outright theft then and people are falling into that same trap again.

Last edited:

Public transportation. That is something I will never use.

I blame the Rosecrutians, personally.

They and the Masons have their hands on the tillers of every plot and cabal on earth.

Or it could be the aliens who are secretly in charge of all human activity.
dang, you starting to sound like the moronic troofers now

Forum List

Back