Why gas prices are so high.

obama recently mandated a 56mpg average for new cars starting 2025. This will save us on gas and ONLY add $9700 onto the price of a new car. Doesn't that make you all warm and cozy. It's only money.

Why gas prices are so high.

$(KGrHqV,!i8E6Qeg5tU0BOmC0fHlE!~~60_35.JPG

"....oil speculators are betting on the likelihood of war with Iran. Because without a material disruption in supply, at some point the price will have to return to something more reflective of demand fundamentals, which aren’t terribly strong at the moment."

:eusa_eh:

When gas prices were high under GWB, the left mindlessly blamed him, as he was a "big oil" man.

Why are gas prices so high under The Obama, and how do those conditions differ from when GWB was President?

When gas prices were high under GWB, the left mindlessly blamed him, as he was a "big oil" man.

Why are gas prices so high under The Obama, and how do those conditions differ from when GWB was President?

Now the blame is with the oil industry, not Bush. Obama is turning Americans against one of the very few businesses that is hiring and spending money in this economy hand over fist. It's pathetic. The guy is an idiot.

“You can either stand up for the oil companies, or you can stand up for the American people,” Mr. Obama said. “You can keep subsidizing a fossil fuel that’s been getting taxpayer dollars for a century, or you can place your bets on a clean-energy future.”

What a farcical baffoon. I suggest Obama stand up like a man and quit spouting horseshit through his big blue gums.

“You can either stand up for the oil companies, or you can stand up for the American people,” Mr. Obama said. “You can keep subsidizing a fossil fuel that’s been getting taxpayer dollars for a century, or you can place your bets on a clean-energy future.”

What a farcical baffoon. I suggest Obama stand up like a man and quit spouting horseshit through his big blue gums.

"Raise taxes on Oil companies" that'll get the price down:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back