Why FOX News dominates!!!

faux news dominates because it's full of right wingers who constantly say shocking and controversial things. it's highly entertaining myself. i myself who doesn't care for republicans and conservatives enjoy watching faux news for the entertainment. hannity amazes me all the time.

Here's a short list of liberals that have appeared on Fox either for commentary or for counter arguments, Ellis Heinican, Susan Estrich, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Alan Colmes, Bernie Sanders, John Edwards, Mark Mellman, Terry McAuliffe, Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sen. Dennis Kucinich, Rep. Charles Rangle, Minister Hashim Nzinga, Geraldine Ferraro, Bob Beckel, Lanny Davis, Joe Lieberman, Tammy Bruce, Pat Caddell, Neal Gabler, Jane Hall, Jeff Cohen, Juan WIlliams, Mara Liason, Morton Kondracke, Rosie O'Donnell, Ed Asner, Steven Baldwin, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Mile Farrell.

Fox News has more liberals on than MS-NBC or CNN has Republicans/conservatives combined. And this list doesn't include who knows how many who have been interviewed for various stories, appear on the O'Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes etc.

I don't watch any of those news stations, only FOX. I want to know what's REALLY going on!
Do you know about the conservative religious group that goes by the moniker..."The Family?"

FoxNews "dominates" because they LIE!! And they are great on drama.

That's why the same people that watch the likes of Jerry Springer and Maury Povich flock to that station...its the same clientele.

Lies and drama sells.

I don't watch any of those news stations, only FOX. I want to know what's REALLY going on!
Do you know about the conservative religious group that goes by the moniker..."The Family?"

FoxNews "dominates" because they LIE!! And they are great on drama.

That's why the same people that watch the likes of Jerry Springer and Maury Povich flock to that station...its the same clientele.

Lies and drama sells.

List the lies you allege Fox has told and be prepared to provide evidence of said lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rqdtZlec0s]YouTube - FOX NEWS- LIES, LIES, LIES --See For Yourself (part 1 of 2)[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJIV4f4ZQ0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg7IhR0ccgo&feature=related]YouTube - Ann Coulter Gets Owned[/ame]

Last edited:
i asked my friend what they thought about the whole Van Jones deal and I know he only watches MSNBC and I got the repsonse...

what about him?

i asked my friend what they thought about the whole Van Jones deal and I know he only watches MSNBC and I got the repsonse...

what about him?
Yeah, and...?

What about Joe "You Lie" Wilson?

What about Mark "Don't Cry For Me ARgentina" Sanford?

What's your point?

BTW...can you tell me about the conservative religious group that goes by the name "The Family?"

lol joe" you lie" wilson

HE DID LIE YOU FUCKIN DOLT

And you are missing the point.

I dont even watch the cable networks cause none of them tell the truth

But there you go defending MSNBC

way to go champ

The FOX ratings indicate that fear sells.

During the FOX news morning period, story after story involves fear.

Fear of the world, fear of gays, fears of blacks, fear of the poor, fear of cities, fear of disease, fear of mass transit, fear for the sake of fear.

I finally realized one day that FOX has no real political agenda to push, they are pushing rating, its that simple.

Simple minded people seek out things to be afraid of and FOX provides that fear for them on an hourly basis.

Simpletons are quick to label the constant horror show that is FOXNews.

lol joe" you lie" wilson

HE DID LIE YOU FUCKIN DOLT

And you are missing the point.

I dont even watch the cable networks cause none of them tell the truth

But there you go defending MSNBC

way to go champ
What are you...a putz?

Its explicitly stated that illegals aren't to get treatment.

You shmuck!

From the Congressional Research Service

"Under H.R. 3200, a ‘Health Insurance Exchange’ would begin operation in 2013 and would offer private plans alongside a public option…H.R. 3200 does not contain any restrictions on noncitzens—whether legally or illegally present, or in the United States temporarily or permanently—participating in the Exchange.”

CRS also notes that “undocumented aliens” who have a “substantial presence” in the US would be required to buy health insurance (page 4) through the exchanges in HR3200. They would also become eligible for “emergency Medicaid,” although not normal Medicaid (page 6) for up to five years.

you're wrong and he lied

The Van Jones (non) feeding frenzy | Washington Examiner

Number of reports from other media outlets on this k00k Van Jones in the Obama Administration:

New York Times - 0
CBS News - 0
NBC News - 0
ABC News - 0
MSNBC - 0

:

I agree. That is a joke that none of those networks mentioned that. Don't get me wrong, I also believe that Fox is certainly to the right but that does not excuse the other networks for their bias and incompetence.

I don't watch ABCBSNBC or Fox though I do watch Fox Business News. If you listen to Talk radio and visit a few well known websites you can be at least 24 hours or more ahead of the mainstream talking head news cycle.
Which websites are you referring to?
I've been visiting Free Republic for about ten years now.
Latest Articles
The Left hates Free Republic but they post articles from newspapers and magazines mostly from all over the US and internationally as well. I scan it numerous times daily.

The other site I like is Michelle Malkins' blog. Been going there at least 5 years or so.
Michelle Malkin
She's heavy on congressional reporting as well as illegal aliens. She also runs another site HotAir Blog as well.

I also subscribe to The Wall Street Journal.
Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com
Yes, there's quite a bit of financial reporting but there are plenty of international politics included as well. The thing I like most, at least in the print version, are the long, in depth articles they publish. It's not like a regular newspaper that's written on an 8th grade level.
Around 100 bucks a year for print and online access. (I don't profess to be a financial expert though :lol:)
Reactionary Central, a right-wing hack's blog, and the Wall Street Journal. You probably find variety between country and western do you?

Beck is the Scorates of our time.

Fuck me our time sucks.

I think we deserve to let Beck live and we should all have to drink hemlock.

Here's a short list of liberals that have appeared on Fox either for commentary or for counter arguments, Ellis Heinican, Susan Estrich, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Alan Colmes, Bernie Sanders, John Edwards, Mark Mellman, Terry McAuliffe, Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sen. Dennis Kucinich, Rep. Charles Rangle, Minister Hashim Nzinga, Geraldine Ferraro, Bob Beckel, Lanny Davis, Joe Lieberman, Tammy Bruce, Pat Caddell, Neal Gabler, Jane Hall, Jeff Cohen, Juan WIlliams, Mara Liason, Morton Kondracke, Rosie O'Donnell, Ed Asner, Steven Baldwin, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Mile Farrell.

Fox News has more liberals on than MS-NBC or CNN has Republicans/conservatives combined. And this list doesn't include who knows how many who have been interviewed for various stories, appear on the O'Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes etc.

you know it's funny whenever conservatives who think the world of fox news always brings up MSNBC as if anyone who is against fox news is a liberal msnbc viewer.

honestly i could care less about MSNBC as well. And they are a bunch of bias fools too. the only show i watch is countdown with keith olberman. and again i watch that show for entertainment as well.

I'm a CNN international (I don't watch the American version because it's too bias as well and it only reports news in America they act as if American news is more important than world news) viewer. It's the only news station that I can stomach.

and just point of something. yes fox news brings tons of liberals on. but fox news anchors don't even let them speak. they constantly interrupt their guest. they bombard them with question and don't let them finish their answers.. accuse their guest of things. put words in their mouth. most liberals that go on there are thrown into the lions den.

Last edited:
The FOX ratings indicate that fear sells.

During the FOX news morning period, story after story involves fear.

Fear of the world, fear of gays, fears of blacks, fear of the poor, fear of cities, fear of disease, fear of mass transit, fear for the sake of fear.

I finally realized one day that FOX has no real political agenda to push, they are pushing rating, its that simple.

Simple minded people seek out things to be afraid of and FOX provides that fear for them on an hourly basis.

You're as stupid as your avatar if you think Obama doesn't use scare tactics. Hell, the phrase "scare tactics" is a scare tactic. In his speech the other night he said if something isn't done " more will die as a result", he's stated "because the failure to do so would have cost more jobs and caused more hardship", "failure to act would have worsened our long-term deficit by assuring weak economic growth for years", "Our nation will sink deeper into a crisis that, at some point, we may not be able to reverse.".

I'm wrong? Prove it!

You already have. Your graph. A 20 share is something that stations would kill for.

The problem is that liberals are too impatient, and try to 'shake and bake' a liberal network so to speak...like air america. This never works.

Patience, time, talent and support. Gotta have all three to make it work. Liberals only have the talent portion down at this time. Oh yeah, gotta start smaller too.

If you're claim that there's enough liberals to keep liberal media profitable, then explain why it hasn't done so. And then explain why there's a call for the "fairness doctrine" if in fact liberals are well represented in the media? And further explain why liberal radio (Air America) and liberal cable news ( MSNBC ) is struggling in their respective markets while conservative talk radio and cable news is booming.

I thought I just did in my previous post???

Forum List

Back