Why FOX News dominates!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
The Van Jones (non) feeding frenzy | Washington Examiner

Number of reports from other media outlets on this k00k Van Jones in the Obama Administration:

New York Times - 0
CBS News - 0
NBC News - 0
ABC News - 0
MSNBC - 0

Seems most of the media has a penchant for shooting themselves in the face and driving more and more and more people to FOX = ideology trumping journalistic integrity for the gay!!!!:eusa_whistle:

You should watch other news outlets as well so you know what isn't being reported and so you can get different views on issues. Watching just FOX is as bad as watching just MSNBC.

I don't watch ABCBSNBC or Fox though I do watch Fox Business News. If you listen to Talk radio and visit a few well known websites you can be at least 24 hours or more ahead of the mainstream talking head news cycle.

I don't watch ABCBSNBC or Fox though I do watch Fox Business News. If you listen to Talk radio and visit a few well known websites you can be at least 24 hours or more ahead of the mainstream talking head news cycle.

Which websites are you referring to?

Yes, talk radio is definitely the place to go when you want the facts. :lol:

I've been visiting Free Republic for about ten years now.
Latest Articles
The Left hates Free Republic but they post articles from newspapers and magazines mostly from all over the US and internationally as well. I scan it numerous times daily.

The other site I like is Michelle Malkins' blog. Been going there at least 5 years or so.
Michelle Malkin
She's heavy on congressional reporting as well as illegal aliens. She also runs another site HotAir Blog as well.

I also subscribe to The Wall Street Journal.
Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com
Yes, there's quite a bit of financial reporting but there are plenty of international politics included as well. The thing I like most, at least in the print version, are the long, in depth articles they publish. It's not like a regular newspaper that's written on an 8th grade level.
Around 100 bucks a year for print and online access. (I don't profess to be a financial expert though :lol:)

If you weren't such a partisan asshole, you'd know that The Left has radio shows too, they just don't get good ratings because no one want's to listen to a radio host talk about how much America sucks.

And you would also know that Talk Radio does local and national news on the hour, on the half hour and when it breaks.

But you don't know that because you're just a partisan, asshat, DUmmie.

Fox news dominates because it's core audience is the Republican Party. Uneducated, older and white and country Christian. A single monolithic group easy to appeal to by using their fear and lack of education.

You don't really believe those people at Fox believe all that propaganda they spew? Come on, get real.

I don't watch any of those news stations, only FOX. I want to know what's REALLY going on!

avt11.gif

Latest Articles
The Left hates Free Republic but they post articles from newspapers and magazines mostly from all over the US and internationally as well. I scan it numerous times daily.

The other site I like is Michelle Malkins' blog. Been going there at least 5 years or so.
Michelle Malkin
She's heavy on congressional reporting as well as illegal aliens. She also runs another site HotAir Blog as well.

Yes, there's quite a bit of financial reporting but there are plenty of international politics included as well. The thing I like most, at least in the print version, are the long, in depth articles they publish. It's not like a regular newspaper that's written on an 8th grade level.
Around 100 bucks a year for print and online access. (I don't profess to be a financial expert though :lol:)

Ah yes, all of those are nice non-partisan websites. Uh huh...

Why is anyone surprised Fox dominates the boob tube. Remember this is the boob tube, all those dummies who sat in class staring into space need something in front of them to help them arrange the limited thoughts that emptiness can contain.

"We have created an industrial order geared to automatism, where feeble-mindedness, native or acquired, is necessary for docile productivity in the factory; and where a pervasive neurosis is the final gift of the meaningless life that issues forth at the other end." Lewis Mumford

Why is anyone surprised Fox dominates the boob tube. Remember this is the boob tube, all those dummies who sat in class staring into space need something in front of them to help them arrange the limited thoughts that emptiness can contain.

"We have created an industrial order geared to automatism, where feeble-mindedness, native or acquired, is necessary for docile productivity in the factory; and where a pervasive neurosis is the final gift of the meaningless life that issues forth at the other end." Lewis Mumford

Every time I watch the news on FOX, it's as though the women are trying out for one of BRAVO'S reality shows. Of course Gretchen whatsername is excluded because she's their token female liberal. Heaven Forbid they should actually hire a female reporter/commentator who has normal female flaws. And the men? No standout hotties there. What's up with that?

Latest Articles

Michelle Malkin

Ah yes, all of those are nice non-partisan websites. Uh huh...

I don't see you posting any of the sites you read, just knocking someone else's choice . . . .

Number of reports from other media outlets on this k00k Van Jones in the Obama Administration:

New York Times - 0
CBS News - 0
NBC News - 0
ABC News - 0
MSNBC - 0

Seems most of the media has a penchant for shooting themselves in the face and driving more and more and more people to FOX = ideology trumping journalistic integrity for the gay!!!!:eusa_whistle:

This was getting coverage on MSNBC on the day in question. What's your point, again?

Why does Fox dominate?

They were the first, and still the best, at producing specifically targeted NewsTainment television shows in prime-time. MSNBC, CNN and others attempt to copy it. But they are too far behind to catch up.

If you weren't such a partisan asshole, you'd know that The Left has radio shows too, they just don't get good ratings because no one want's to listen to a radio host talk about how much America sucks.

And you would also know that Talk Radio does local and national news on the hour, on the half hour and when it breaks.

But you don't know that because you're just a partisan, asshat, DUmmie.

Sure noone wants to listen to left radio. Most of the commentators are very educated. There is less name calling, and labeling. Most of the stories check out, when you research them, the music is boring, and the truth is boring.

Talk radio with Limbaugh, Delgiorno, and some of the other (cough) "intellectuals" is more entertaining. With all the yelling, drug and insurance advertisements, endless hyperboles, and loud obnoxious music....it's kind of like watching a WWE match. Where listening to NPR or Air America is more akin to an opera.

Commuting an average of 400 miles per week, I get the opportunity to listen to both. And I CANNOT WAIT, for Michael Delgiorno to piss off the wrong person. I do like Michael Savage though. He is funny because he is so far "out there", but I do occasionally agree with him. He's educated, and has tons of life experience. Keep the rest of them.

New York Times - 0
CBS News - 0
NBC News - 0
ABC News - 0
MSNBC - 0

Fox = anti Obama = 100% all day
Fox = reports on WMD's not existing = 0
Fox = reports explaining what Iraq had to do with 9/11 = 0

Forum List

Back