Why FOX is not a News Outlet...but

I'll take your word for it. I'm glad FOX corrects themselves just in time for their next error. Coulter is now spinning it that Breitbart was set up.

I read that also. She is as delusional as anyone in the political world. We can only hope that she never procreates...

So, Jim, Douger...should the government shut down Fox?

Of course not. But they need to come out and say exactly what they are. They are a Republican Propoganda Machine. Until that changes, that should be noted whenever they reported their skewed news items. And yes, MSNBC is as guilty on the left.

So, Jim, Douger...should the government shut down Fox?

Of course not. But they need to come out and say exactly what they are. They are a Republican Propoganda Machine. Until that changes, that should be noted whenever they reported their skewed news items. And yes, MSNBC is as guilty on the left.

What about CBS and the Dan Rather fiasaco? Don't they count as well? And now with the revelations from the reporters private emails saying they were going to conspire to do everything possible to get Obama elected, shouldn't all of them just be flat out fired? These are no longer news organisations, they are arms of the Democratic party and are merely presenting propaganda for the Democrats.

They all suck Jim. You can't trust any of them.

it is a Hack Media firm for the Republican Party and for the Tea Baggers.

They have shown time and time again that their only interest is to spread thier ideology and beliefs. Facts are of little or no concern to them. If you want to be led around by the nose, watch fox.

fox lets out news, hence fox is a news outlet.

Forum List

Back