Why Fords Father Didn't Back Her During Rape Issue

No shock, really

No one believed her.
No one.

Some wanted someone they saw as a reasonable voice against the wanton killing of pre-born children to be smeared, but that was it.

No one actually believed her.

No shock, really

No one believed her.
No one.

Some wanted someone they saw as a reasonable voice against the wanton killing of pre-born children to be smeared, but that was it.

No one actually believed her.

Christine Ford has an agenda but only God knows what it is.

Daddy didn't back her because daddy knew the same thing the DNC and MSM knew. The whole thing was BS designed to hurt Trump and any constitutionally conservative judge he appoints. Democratic bigots throw tantrums when they don't get their way. Actually, Democrats and the MSM did get their way just from defaming their opponents. Never trust the media.

You assfucks take anything & twist it to mean what you like.

No wonder your heads are so far up Trump's ass.
He-he, I think little Davey got TRIGGERED!
No kidding. Lying about rape cause you hate someone, cool. Telling the truth about their lie, twisting.

Why is this coming up again? Didn't we have enough of it the first time?
Cause when you lie your ass off in front of the country, it will follow you around.

So no. All we heard last time was an all out assault on a man's character and the left is proud of the asteric by his name.

I will call her lying ass out every chance I get if for no other reason than to discourage others from doing the same. If the left can socially shame people who support trump 24x7 without "why do you keep doing this" I will socially shame a liar.

Cause when you lie your ass off in front of the country, it will follow you around.

So no. All we heard last time was an all out assault on a man's character and the left is proud of the asteric by his name.

I will call her lying ass out every chance I get if for no other reason than to discourage others from doing the same. If the left can socially shame people who support trump 24x7 without "why do you keep doing this" I will socially shame a liar.
Have fun, then.

Have fun, then.
On it.

Forum List

Back