Why Fords Father Didn't Back Her During Rape Issue

You assfucks take anything & twist it to mean what you like.

No wonder your heads are so far up Trump's ass.
Hahahaha...

Haters act so predictably childish when their lies blow up in their little faces.

Faux outrage... for when a dirty outright lie just isn't working.

You assfucks take anything & twist it to mean what you like.

No wonder your heads are so far up Trump's ass.
:rolleyes:
Trump could have nominated Barack Obama for SCOTUS and you Democrats would have opposed it with your knee-jerk TDS. And probably paid Ford to testify that he raped her in Kenya.

From the link in post one,

As a reminder, the Senate Judiciary Committee produced a lengthy report after Kavanaugh's confirmation and a thorough investigation. The report found not a single accusation against him had evidence or merit.

"After an extensive investigation that included the thorough review of all potentially credible evidence submitted and interviews of more than 40 individuals with information relating to the allegations, including classmates and friends of all those involved, Committee investigators found no witness who could provide any verifiable evidence to support any of the allegations brought against Justice Kavanaugh," the report states. "In other words, following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh."

=============================================

She lied like hell, there were ZERO evidence that she was assaulted by Justice Kavanaugh. She refused to turn over some "evidence"s requested by the Senate committee, the FBI investigation results didn't help her either, she KNOWS there is nothing in it to support her fantasy.

The woman KNOWS she doesn't have a case against him because the Law in the State of Maryland where this alleged assault took place, has NO expiration date for Rape and sexual assault crimes, she can still file a lawsuit there against him, but she hasn't done anything......, gee I wonder why.
She can't file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations for tort actions is three years. She doesn't get the ability to use criminal statutes.

Even though there is no criminal statute of limitations on sex crimes Ford has refused to file a police report. She's never filed a police report. Possibly because her named witnesses say it never happened.

As a reminder, the Senate Judiciary Committee produced a lengthy report after Kavanaugh's confirmation and a thorough investigation. The report found not a single accusation against him had evidence or merit.

"After an extensive investigation that included the thorough review of all potentially credible evidence submitted and interviews of more than 40 individuals with information relating to the allegations, including classmates and friends of all those involved, Committee investigators found no witness who could provide any verifiable evidence to support any of the allegations brought against Justice Kavanaugh," the report states. "In other words, following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh."

She lied like hell, there were ZERO evidence that she was assaulted by Justice Kavanaugh. She refused to turn over some "evidence"s requested by the Senate committee, the FBI investigation results didn't help her either, she KNOWS there is nothing in it to support her fantasy.

The woman KNOWS she doesn't have a case against him because the Law in the State of Maryland where this alleged assault took place, has NO expiration date for Rape and sexual assault crimes, she can still file a lawsuit there against him, but she hasn't done anything......, gee I wonder why.
She can't file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations for tort actions is three years. She doesn't get the ability to use criminal statutes.

Even though there is no criminal statute of limitations on sex crimes Ford has refused to file a police report. She's never filed a police report. Possibly because her named witnesses say it never happened.

False, since I posted the actual Maryland law at this POST, that showed there are NO Statute of Limitations on it, she can sue if she wants to. But since she and many stupid leftists thinks allegations are enough for conviction, lawsuit is not needed.

From MY post you ignored:

"Blasey Ford has not pressed charges, nor has she indicated a desire to do so: She says she’s sharing her story not to lock Kavanaugh up, but to offer the country context about his character before Congress votes on whether to confirm him to the country’s highest court...."

She is scum.

I just realized that I answered YOU on this last Sunday (3 full days ago), you ignored it then, you going to continue to ignore it now?

:04:

I thought her dad was going to say he knew she was a hoe , when younger.

giphy (3).gif

Daddy had to roll her in Bounties, the quicker picker upper, every time she came home. He knew what the score was with his less than attractive daughter. They say it's easier for a wackjob to become a psychologist than anyone else, but I have no opinion on that.

The Godless, atheist left serves Satan. They have no problem lying just like their Satanic father taught them.

False, since I posted the actual Maryland law at this POST, that showed there are NO Statute of Limitations on it, she can sue if she wants to. But since she and many stupid leftists thinks allegations are enough for conviction, lawsuit is not needed.

"Blasey Ford has not pressed charges, nor has she indicated a desire to do so: She says she’s sharing her story not to lock Kavanaugh up, but to offer the country context about his character before Congress votes on whether to confirm him to the country’s highest court...."

She is scum.

I just realized that I answered YOU on this last Sunday (3 full days ago), you ignored it then, you going to continue to ignore it now?

Sexual assault statutes of limitations do not apply to lawsuits. Those are 2 entirely different courts. Even if there is no limitation on sexual assault in a criminal court does not mean that you can sue.

We all know she is not pressing charges because she cant, there is no evidence for the police to even follow up on let alone actually charge him with.

She is scum.

Sexual assault statutes of limitations do not apply to lawsuits. Those are 2 entirely different courts. Even if there is no limitation on sexual assault in a criminal court does not mean that you can sue.

We all know she is not pressing charges because she cant, there is no evidence for the police to even follow up on let alone actually charge him with.

Oh I see that she can't sue, but the courts can sue, it still requires that Ford make a request for the Prosecution in the country of Maryland to be involved and provide some of the evidence. She never did and still doesn't intend to get the state involved, but that ugly human being continues to prefer spewing unsupported allegations against him.

She says it is about exposing his character....., but manage not to realize what she is exposing her inner ugliness and disregard for the law, and being a proven liar as well. Her character is to disregard the law in the attempt to derail a Judge from advancing to a higher court. She knew all along she that he never did those things to her, it was a lie from day one, she is lucky she didn't get sued for this bald politically driven attack on him.

Blasey Ford has not pressed charges, nor has she indicated a desire to do so: She says she’s sharing her story not to lock Kavanaugh up, but to offer the country context about his character before Congress votes on whether to confirm him to the country’s highest court....

bolding mine

The bitch thinks it is okay to make a bunch of unfounded allegations against a family man who has been judge in good standing for a few years, and in PUBLIC, which are serious, but doesn't follow up request for a prosecutor to investigate him. To this day that ugly woman still doesn't give a damn that she raked him over the coals in public while being exposed as a bald faced liar in the process. Now Kavanaugh will live with a memory of a witch hunt that was bogus from the start and damages his reputation and harmed him marriage and family. Too many leftist fools fell for her lies and now thinks he is guilty no matter what, what a sad expose of what they have become.

We learned that many democrats also share in her disregard for the law too, as they say her unsupported allegations is good enough for them and that Kavanaugh is guilty. I despise the party more and more because of what they represent, the lawless behaviors and the numerous unfounded attacks being made on public officials.

Last edited:
Oh I see that she can't sue, but the courts can sue, it still requires that Ford make a request for the Prosecution in the country of Maryland to be involved and provide some of the evidence. She never did and still doesn't intend to get the state involved, but that ugly human being continues to prefer spewing unsupported allegations against him.
The Ford attacks and baseless allegations have always been politically motivated and never intended for a courtroom.
"Justice" was never her goal. A political solution to Justice Kavanaugh was always her aim.
And the sickening scumbags on the democrat Senate judiciary committee were the prosecuting attorneys never interested in the truth but placing full faith behind lies that could not be confirmed or authenticated.

It was a shameful show the left put on.

As soon as RBG croaks President Trump is going to put a white woman on the SC bench.
Let's see what Dianne Feinstein and her bull dyck lawyers came create to try to stop her.
"Have you EVER been in a shower with other females?" Yes many times when I was a student playing on the women's soccer team. "Did you EVER look at any member of the soccer team when you were in the shower with them or was not comfortable looking at woman's bodies and if so are you not a homophobe?"
This is what we in in for.

Forum List

Back