Why exercise makes you thin:

Ladies, resistance training and proper diet is the only right way to lose pounds.

Cardio alone is not enough. Dieting alone is not enough.

You need to build muscle. Don't be afraid of weights. You aren't going to look like a meat head unless you artificially change your hormone levels. You aren't naturally built to have huge muscles.

Burn more calories than you take in, and resistance train. I promise you that you'll lose weight.

Perfect advice! Look how that worked for me!

$exercise lol.jpg

My wife and I are 10 weeks in to the P90X program. A fairly extreme fitness program where you work out about an hour a day. I typically burn between 700 and 1100 calories per work out. I am not trying to lose weight during the program. My wife is trying to lose about 10 pounds.

We both did the HCG diet before we did this to knock off the majority of the weight we needed to lose. I dropped 20 pounds and she dropped about 30. The twenty put me at 180 which is where I wanted to be. The P90X took that soft 180 and made it into a pretty decent muscle mass. What we have observed in this process is that the more muscle you have the more calories you burn just supporting the muscle.

Where we come down on exercise making you thin is muscle is denser than fat. You will appear thinner at the same weight when you body fat percentage is lower. Exercise is pretty much a requirement to get there.

Hello Friends......

1.Exercise zaps belly fat.

2. Exercise controls calories.

3.Exercise keeps lost pounds MIA.

4. Exercise boosts metabolism.

5.Exercise trims inches.

6.Exercise curbs emotional eating.

7.Exercise creates a healthy chain reaction

Thanks

Forum List

Back