Why exactly would a man risk his manhood for oral sex?

Well I think this thread, more so than any others of Pedro's- explains him best.

Fear of having his dick bitten off as rationalization for never having experienced a blow job.

So, you boys are afraid your wives/significant others will bite you with enough force to seriously injure you? Sounds as if some counseling would help. If you are speaking of someone other than wife or significant other, you deserve whatever happens to you.

So, you boys are afraid your wives/significant others will bite you with enough force to seriously injure you? Sounds as if some counseling would help. If you are speaking of someone other than wife or significant other, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Freud would laugh. :)

Fellatio dates back to earliest recorded history.

"Depiction of fellatio on Attic red-figure kylix, c. 510 BC"
Fellatio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wasn't unknown in the Biblical era and was included among the sodomy prohibition just as it's still defined in US law today.

""Deviate sexual intercourse", any act involving the genitals of one person and the hand, mouth, tongue, or anus of another person or a sexual act involving the penetration, however slight, of the male or female sex organ or the anus by a finger, instrument or object done for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person"

Fellatio's observed in non-human animals as well,

"The fruit bat, Cynopterus sphinx, has been observed to engage in fellatio during mating. Pairs spend more time copulating if the female licks the male than if she does not."

""Whereas the chimpanzee shows little variation in the sexual act, bonobos behave as if they have read the Kama Sutra, performing every position and variation one can imagine," biologist Frans de Waal said in the March issue of National Geographic magazine.

"The range of activities includes mouth-to-mouth kissing, oral sex, genital caressing by hand, penis-fencing by two males, male-on-male mounting, and genito-genital rubbing by two estrous females, who smoosh their swollen vulvas back and forth against each other in a spate of feverish sisterly cordiality. Usually there's no orgasm culminating these activities," said David Quammen in an essay for the magazine."
National Geographic photos show bonobos use love and sex to survive - NY Daily News

Well, if one is getting some strange, there are other ways to lose use of that part anyway.

You blowjob virgins need to man up and go bust some nuts in some hot girls' mouth. Also, if you can't learn to give and receive oral, your foreplay game is fucking terrible.

Then again... most of us only enjoy doing that if you are hung enough for it to be exciting. And something tells me you guys ain't choosin' not to receive oral... it just ain't happened cause you ain't got what it takes lol

You blowjob virgins need to man up and go bust some nuts in some hot girls' mouth. Also, if you can't learn to give and receive oral, your foreplay game is fucking terrible.

Then again... most of us only enjoy doing that if you are hung enough for it to be exciting. And something tells me you guys ain't choosin' not to receive oral... it just ain't happened cause you ain't got what it takes lol

None seem to want to wait as long as it takes me, and they always wonder why I want to fuck their throat....and force their head down..

I've mentioned my reasoning in a few related threads. Basically, I can respect the fact that sex leads to procreation which leads to new human lives and it's not worth risking giving my kids the same broken home my parents gave me. Waiting to meet another girl with the same mentality makes the most sense to me. I've never said sex isn't worthwhile in any way. I did say that its generative power is worth more than being wasted on someone you just met at the club.

When I was living in Danang, Vietnam, the hotel where I lived was surrounded by a chain link fence. There were times when we were confined to this enclosure for security reasons. We were not allowed out and we were not allowed to have "guests" in our rooms.

But for some soldiers and some prostitutes, the opportunity presented itself for a through-the-fence BJ. Of course, the thought was there, "What if she grabs my pecker in one hand, a knife with the other, and demands all my money?"

Never heard of this happening, but I suppose no one would admit it if it did happen.

Still, this illustrates the point of the OP, in spades.

I'm not denying it feels good. I'm just saying the payoff isn't worth the risk. Maybe it feels good to let her put your dick in a vise. Are you gonna check and see?

I'm not denying it feels good. I'm just saying the payoff isn't worth the risk. Maybe it feels good to let her put your dick in a vise. Are you gonna check and see?

Actually some guys do get off to having their cock and balls in a vice, mini guillotine, or under something very, very sharp... they get off to knowing that all it takes is one move by their Domina and their manhood his gone. The same ones are usually into mock castration scenes.

Forum List

Back