Why Don't Women Blink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*What is the useless piece of flesh at the end of the penis called?

A man.

USViking said:
Question: Why don't women blink during sex?

Answer: Because men don't give them enough time to blink.

no no no...the female brain can not talk and blink at the same time

I have to admit nature is in many ways unfair to women, and men are often selfish about it.

I'm still trying to think of a wisecrack at womens' expence, since a few women have done some male bashing here. No offence taken, however.
A little bash here and there don't hurt too bad.

USViking said:
.....I'm still trying to think of a wisecrack at womens' expence, since a few women have done some male bashing here. No offence taken, however. A little bash here and there don't hurt too bad.
You started it. :banana:

USViking said:
I have to admit nature is in many ways unfair to women, and men are often selfish about it.

I'm still trying to think of a wisecrack at womens' expence, since a few women have done some male bashing here. No offence taken, however.
A little bash here and there don't hurt too bad.

Nature is unfair to women ?? :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
Nature is unfair to women ?? :rolleyes:
Yes- for example their relative lesser size and strength has I think been the leading cause for their lower status in most cultures prior to the last 50 years or so.

Also, a healthy, well rested, cold sober male can get off sexually in not much longer than the blink of an eyelash, and I do not think women can be so easily aroused.

USViking said:
Yes- for example their relative lesser size and strength has I think been the leading cause for their lower status in most cultures prior to the last 50 years or so.

Also, a healthy, well rested, cold sober male can get off sexually in not much longer than the blink of an eyelash, and I do not think women can be so easily aroused.

now THERE"S unfairness if I ever saw it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back