Why don't we treat Illegals like the Mexican Government does?

keee keee

Aug 1, 2009
Why does the mexican president come here and complain and critisize us about Az new immigration law, when his country treats illegal immigrants entering his country much worse than Arizona or Federal immigration laws do? Obama should ask him what Mexican Immigration laws are and also read our immigration laws. He shows his ignorance when he says anything without knowing what he is talking about.Obama should read our current immigration laws and Arizona's new immigration law before commenting !!! we should do the same as Mexico does with illegals and do the same with their people.

Exactly right. Mexico can't whine about the US protecting its sovereignty when it has similar policies, and can't control the drug cartels...plata o plomo puta??

How about because Mexico sucks and understandable that the good people there just want to get the --ck out and live in a real country? :tongue:

That said, there is a legal process that ought to be expanded for them and a few thousand entitlement programs we have to end to make it all work.

/end rant :lol:

Why does the mexican president come here and complain and critisize us about Az new immigration law, when his country treats illegal immigrants entering his country much worse than Arizona or Federal immigration laws do? Obama should ask him what Mexican Immigration laws are and also read our immigration laws. He shows his ignorance when he says anything without knowing what he is talking about.Obama should read our current immigration laws and Arizona's new immigration law before commenting !!! we should do the same as Mexico does with illegals and do the same with their people.

So...you admire how the Mexican government runs things now?

Because we are NOT the Mexican government. Idiot.

I don't want us patterning our laws after Mexico or anyone else, but I do want us enforcing the laws we do have.

I don't want us patterning our laws after Mexico or anyone else, but I do want us enforcing the laws we do have.

that's coo, but the laws we have will not stop illegals from entering, or trying to enter the USA.

there are NO easy and simple solutions, that are acceptable to the American public.

that's coo, but the laws we have will not stop illegals from entering, or trying to enter the USA.

there are NO easy and simple solutions, that are acceptable to the American public.

Since when has that stopped Mr. Obama and Madame Pelosi?

They would if we enforced them, which we don't.

Posting personal political attacks on individual personalities is no way to discuss things.

carry on
:eusa_whistle:

Problem with your hysterical posts is that they ignore the glaring distinctions between laws that govern immigration and laws that govern crime. A law stating "it is illegal to enter the USA without proper papers and doing so is punishble by
___________(fill in the blank)," is toothless as far as the action of stopping the act itself.

What do we do when illegals get here is a whole nother issue. The American public does not agree on any of the laws addressing what to do after the fact. The laws are inadequate to stop the immigration from happening in the first place. They try to deal with those already here. That is an issue that is now being used by people with political agendas that care less about immigration than winning votes, and by people who want to pretend there are easy and simple ways to deal with this complex issue.

Problem with your hysterical posts is that they ignore the glaring distinctions between laws that govern immigration and laws that govern crime. A law stating "it is illegal to enter the USA without proper papers and doing so is punishble by
___________(fill in the blank)," is toothless as far as the action of stopping the act itself.

What do we do when illegals get here is a whole nother issue. The American public does not agree on any of the laws addressing what to do after the fact. The laws are inadequate to stop the immigration from happening in the first place. They try to deal with those already here. That is an issue that is now being used by people with political agendas that care less about immigration than winning votes, and by people who want to pretend there are easy and simple ways to deal with this complex issue.

Hysterical? LOL

Posting personal political attacks on individual personalities is no way to discuss things.

carry on
:eusa_whistle:

Nah. I like doing it my way.

Thanks for your advice, but not interested in heeding to it.

Interesting...We should adopt the laws of another country? My money says the same people proposing this crap are the same ones usually decrying any suggestion the USA might learn even one thing from anybody else.

Harrumph and fiddle-dee-dee. :eusa_whistle:

Hysterical? LOL

The hysterical argument is the one that screams "If only they'd enforce the laws we already have!"

Forum List

Back