Why don’t we stop screwing around and just zero out the tax rate now?

The party which was organised by Jefferson and Madison was the Democratic-Republican though in its day it was often referred to as the Republican Party.

I'll bet you $10,000 it was never referred to as the Democratic- Republican Party in the 1790's. Bet??

It fractured after the passing of the founding generation and largely became the modern Democrat party.

Of course that is perfectly stupid and so perfectly liberal. Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for nothing but freedom from big liberal government. So, dear, it is the exact and perfect opposite of the modern Democrat Party.

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

I don't accept lessons from dumbasses with not even the slightest clue what they are talking about. You might try learning a little history beyond the little bit you were exposed to in elementary school before trying to impress the grownups.

I don't accept lessons from dumbasses with not even the slightest clue what they are talking about. You might try learning a little history beyond the little bit you were exposed to in elementary school before trying to impress the grownups.

If this is true you could sure teach me a lesson and make yourself $10,000 merely by accepting my bet??

Is the liberal afraid to learn the basics of American History??? What does that tell you about the character and IQ of liberals??

The party which was organised by Jefferson and Madison was the Democratic-Republican though in its day it was often referred to as the Republican Party.

I'll bet you $10,000 it was never referred to as the Democratic- Republican Party in the 1790's. Bet??

It fractured after the passing of the founding generation and largely became the modern Democrat party.

Of course that is perfectly stupid and so perfectly liberal. Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1792 to stand for nothing but freedom from big liberal government. So, dear, it is the exact and perfect opposite of the modern Democrat Party.

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

Jefferson understood the threat that unrestricted wealth presented to Freedom. want to bet?

If this is true you could sure teach me a lesson and make yourself $10,000 merely by accepting my bet??

Is the liberal afraid to learn the basics of American History??? What does that tell you about the character and IQ of liberals??

So do you see any problem with just dropping the tax rate to zero? Maybe just on the "job creators"?

Oh by the way, I was in a job where IQ mattered and the school and tests were hard, and there were not very many liberals there, but they were all at the top of the class every time.

Tell ya what sonny, when I run across a liberal, I'll ask them.

Oh by the way, I was in a job where IQ mattered and the school and tests were hard, and there were not very many liberals there, but they were all at the top of the class every time.

well then why be so afraid to one substantive thing in support of liberalism. What does your fear tell you?

Tell ya what sonny, when I run across a liberal, I'll ask them.

Quote: Originally Posted by JWBooth

Forum List

Back