why don't we pull all troops from iraq and afgh and send them into mexico?

I think we definately should have troops on the border at this point. If only because of the incredible amount of drug related violence going on across the border, and spilling over.

I am prepared right now to accept amnesty over time for the every illegal here right now, But only if the Border is fully secured. No more of these pathetic excuses that we can't secure it. It can and should be done. DO that and I bet more than half of those opposed to Immigration reform would change their toons. Despite what the Far left wants to make everyone believe. Not all people who want strong controls on immigration and our borders, are racists.

I myself have no problem with any minorities coming to America. Provided they are doing so legally. So that we can control who comes in and stop anyone out to harm us, or anyone with a criminal record, from entering. We also have to take in to consideration the condition of our economy and whether or not we can afford to take more people in when Millions of people are out of work.

If we simply grant amnesty and do nothing about the border, another 10 million illegals will come in to replace them hoping to also be given citizenship. Which of course is exactly what the Dems want. They would get the lions share of votes out of the ones given citizenship and they know it. So they have no reason to stop more from coming.

Like I said before, this is the battle right here. Amnesty with or with out border control. If we lose, and Obama and the Dems get Amnesty with no real Border Control. This country will be under a Democrat strangle hold for Decades to come. This is their big Push to change the Electorate of America and guarantee a Democrat Dictatorship in this country.

We must not lose this one!

3 years ago I would of defended this war as hard as I'm defending my beliefs I'm screaming about tonight, but I have to agree. Lets get the fuck out of these third world shit holes. PULL THEM OUT AND BUILD A WALL AROUND AMERICA.

It's called the National Guard, and apparently Obama send about 1200 of em or so..

Woot on a 1900 Mile border. LOL that aint gonna cut it.

We need to wake up and face reality. For years we enjoyed 2 long borders with peaceful friendly, or at least not hostile Nations. That is no longer the case. The Mexican government is to corrupted and weak to do a damn thing. The Cartels represent a clear and present danger to the security of Americans in the SW, and the Rampant disregard for our Border by illegals coming across represents and clear and present danger to our National Security and economic security. This my friends is what the Federal government was set up to do. Protect us from situations like we have on the Border with Mexico right now. Clearly they are not up to the task, and do not even want to try.

Might be time for a little

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Everyone Email everyone of your Representatives, Regardless of Party, and the President, and all the Supreme court justices, and include only that quote. Do it now!

Last edited:
They can't be allowed to come here simply because they will reproduce too many of themselves. That for more than any other reason is reason enough.

Sorry bout that,

1. Either we go take Mexico and make it 51, or we totally block illegal immigration, and send every illegal of the last fifty years, whom have no legal entry papers, along with their offspring to date, who ever came here from Mexico.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back