Why don't we just waterboard the unborn?

JenT

God lead our troops
Jul 3, 2009
West of the Rockies
It BOGGLES my mind that the left keeps chanting to butcher the most vulnerable among us while opposing the death penalty, shortening sentences and coddling the most sadistic murderers among us. Pressure continues to downsize the military and saving terrorists from waterboarding. What are we supposed to do, use harsh language? (memories of last night in tha mal's thread wafting :eusa_whistle: )

comic-1.jpg

Does the left want our species to survive?

But since we're mostly killing our own while dismantling our military, maybe you just want to kill America and all remnant of what we once were, a proud, strong defender of freedom, under God.

Libs? Good grief WHAT are you thinking?

Where in God's name do you hear the left chanting to butcher the unborn?

Is it that you hear media types (Limbaugh and OReilly) saying that the left chant this? I do not know a SINLGE PERSON who thinks abortion is a good thing.

In Florida, if you kill a baby sea turtle.

It's a one thousand dollar fine and up to a year in jail.

But to abort a baby human. It's perfectly fine and legal.

Go figure!?!?

All the left's leaders are the biggest proponents of abortion, you keep voting them in, this is YOUR deal

But hey Caligirl, good to see you :)

Good to see you too!

The leaders are for upholding choice on a libertarian principle, They are not for killling babies. The best way to reduce abortion is to raise people's awareness that abortion is wrong, so that they make the right choice.

In Florida, if you kill a baby sea turtle.

It's a one thousand dollar fine and up to a year in jail.

But to abort a baby human. It's perfectly fine and legal.

Go figure!?!?

If we were an endangered species I bet the rules would change. </devil's advocate>

Good to see you too!

The leaders are for upholding choice on a libertarian principle, They are not for killling babies. The best way to reduce abortion is to raise people's awareness that abortion is wrong, so that they make the right choice.

That's not what I heard when I went with my little high school friends to the local clinic. And that sure isn't on the posters that Planned Parenthood puts out. In fact, I was pretty angry about the posters they put in the city buses I used to drive, showed pictures of moms frowning at their babies, dads looking exasperated and rolling their eyes as an infant was red screaming in his arms, it always made the infants look obnoxious.

Somehow those posters didn't make it back to the yard on my buses...
:eusa_whistle:

must of been those shadowy people on the back of the bus :eusa_angel:

It BOGGLES my mind that the left keeps chanting to butcher the most vulnerable among us while opposing the death penalty, shortening sentences and coddling the most sadistic murderers among us. Pressure continues to downsize the military and saving terrorists from waterboarding. What are we supposed to do, use harsh language? (memories of last night in tha mal's thread wafting :eusa_whistle: )

You know what really rubs me wrong about republicans and democrats? They are both hypocrites (in general not all of them) when it comes to life/death issues in politics.

You got republicans saying We are pro life for the babies but kill the criminals
You got democrats saying we are agianst the death penalty for criminals but kill the fetus.

And they both use the "pro life" section of their stances to take a self-richeous attitued towards the opposition.

Seriously if your are pro life then you must also be anti death penalty
And if your pro death penalty then you must also be pro abortion.

I know I know you guys are gonna give me the usual mantras about how what i just said is bullshit because "criminals are guilty babies are innocent" or "innocent people are found guilty and its a womans right". Dont bother this is just my opinion above and i'm not changing it...i just wanted to get it out there.

EDIT: I dont like abortion or the death penalty....i guess after that post I owe you guys that much ;)

I don't know about the rest of you liberals but I have a scrambled fetus for breakfast every morning before I head out to sodomize homosexuals with confiscated guns.

You know what really rubs me wrong about republicans and democrats? They are both hypocrites (in general not all of them) when it comes to life/death issues in politics.

You got republicans saying We are pro life for the babies but kill the criminals
You got democrats saying we are agianst the death penalty for criminals but kill the fetus.

And they both use the "pro life" section of their stances to take a self-richeous attitued towards the opposition.

Seriously if your are pro life then you must also be anti death penalty
And if your pro death penalty then you must also be pro abortion.

I know I know you guys are gonna give me the usual mantras about how what i just said is bullshit because "criminals are guilty babies are innocent" or "innocent people are found guilty and its a womans right". Dont bother this is just my opinion above and i'm not changing it...i just wanted to get it out there.

EDIT: I dont like abortion or the death penalty....i guess after that post I owe you guys that much ;)

Plymco some crimes are so heinous that I wouldn't trust the bully with other prisoners either. But somehow those aren't the ones that end up on death row so much, why is that?

I still have to wonder about Scott Peterson's sentence. I think he probably did it but they did NOT have enough evidence, there was plenty of other plausible explanations with evidence to support it, and what REALLY bugged me about it was how the jury all said after they were polled that Peterson just didn't look sincere, or remorseful.

:shock:

If I had been through what Peterson went through and IF I was innocent, I would have been so offended by the circus around me, I would have a hard time putting on a show of tears to that jury too. Poke a tiger in a cage long enough and it is not going to weep for you.

Waterboarding the unborn would be ineffective for two simple reasons:

1.) It would be extremely unlikely that the unborn would be able to give any useful information due to their lack of language skills.

2.) The unborn live in amniotic fluid and do not use their lungs to breathe. It would be similar to waterboarding a fish.

If you wanted an effective means of torture, you would pinch the umbilical cord for a few seconds. The unborn would tell you anything that you want...that is if their lack of language skills was still not an issue.

Is it possible for me to respect a woman's right to safely and legally choose what is best for her regarding such a personal decision and still declare myself wholly against abortion as an 'industry' in America?

Do I have to choose to be either a nut-job who must see all medical knowledge of abortion wiped from the text books of modern medicine, or a nut-job 'butcher of the unborn'? That is just plain stupid.:cuckoo:

-Joe

Is it possible for me to respect a woman's right to safely and legally choose what is best for her regarding such a personal decision and still declare myself wholly against abortion as an 'industry' in America?

Do I have to choose to be either a nut-job who must see all medical knowledge of abortion wiped from the text books of modern medicine, or a nut-job 'butcher of the unborn'? That is just plain stupid.:cuckoo:

-Joe

Joe, is a fetus alive? (yes) Is it human? (yes)

If it's in America, it has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

We were all once in that stage, and 9 months is NOT a death sentence!

Add to that, there are SO MANY women I know today who never had more children and are weeping for their young that they killed. They were told when they were young and dumb that it wasn't killing anything, but they did. And now the regret overwhelms almost everyone I know. (I live in California, it's COMMON)

We were lied to when we were young, and we've been paying for it the rest of our lives.

It's human. It's alive. And it's murder.

Don't blame the moms, blame the politicians that promote and profit by it.

And blame Planned Unparenthood

1.) It would be extremely unlikely that the unborn would be able to give any useful information due to their lack of language skills.

2.) The unborn live in amniotic fluid and do not use their lungs to breathe. It would be similar to waterboarding a fish.

If you wanted an effective means of torture, you would pinch the umbilical cord for a few seconds. The unborn would tell you anything that you want...that is if their lack of language skills was still not an issue.

VERY CLEVER! I would laugh but it's hard about this subject...very clever

VERY CLEVER! I would laugh but it's hard about this subject...very clever

I don't know why you would laugh. It is a serious matter.

Waterboarding will not work with the unborn. So we have an entire generation of unborn that we will not be able to use our enhanced interrogation techniques on, thus exposing America to a fetal attack.

I wonder if waterboarding would work on the undead? :eusa_think:

-Joe

Joe, is a fetus alive? (yes) Is it human? (yes)

If it's in America, it has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

We were all once in that stage, and 9 months is NOT a death sentence!

Add to that, there are SO MANY women I know today who never had more children and are weeping for their young that they killed. They were told when they were young and dumb that it wasn't killing anything, but they did. And now the regret overwhelms almost everyone I know. (I live in California, it's COMMON)

We were lied to when we were young, and we've been paying for it the rest of our lives.

It's human. It's alive. And it's murder.

Don't blame the moms, blame the politicians that promote and profit by it.

And blame Planned Unparenthood

While I appreciate your stance, and believe me - I am thankful I never had to agonize over this particular decision with any of the women in my life, the right to choose what to do with a pregnancy will always belong exclusively in the privacy of the mind and heart of any given pregnant woman and, if she is lucky, her loved ones.

Given the fact that people will do what they feel that they have to do, the women of America deserve the right to have safe, legal options available. With that in mind, the fact that a medical procedure can be done is no reason to make it into an 'industry'.

There is a huge difference between a choice of last resort and an illegal choice of last resort. Step 1 in solving the abortion problem in America is to make it a choice of last resort - as long as there are knitting needles and failures in the medical profession, it will NEVER not be a choice.

-Joe

since the "right" has been in power for 8 years.....why didnt they ban abortion...i will tell you why...the majority of americans support limited abortion rights...so before you start yelling its all the left..perhaps you should figure out why the "right" has not banned all abortions? btw there is no way to stop abortions...women not have the abitlity to do them at home..without medical aid...so the choice i see....is safe abortions vs. self induced abortions..but i doubt you care about the woman carrying the fetus...byw...i find you people to be pro birth...you cannot have it both ways....if you breed them feed them...then force people to have kids...but i dont expect you to see the irony in those positions....

Forum List

Back