Why don't we cut ties with Israel?

excellent video there.thanks for showing it.Too bad the american blind sheep that thanked that second poster wont watch it.they all got their heads buried in the sand with that ostrich.He failed to mention that our CIA works hand in hand together with the Mossad and is a terrorist organization as well.other than that,it was an excellent video.

I think thats all propaganda by that jewish newspaper though saying Obama will be assassinated.Thats just to get the american people to think that Obama is not working for Israel.He says things like he isnt but he plays both sides of the fence cause his actions prove otherwise.Many of his appointees in his cabinet are jews and look and listen to how he praises the jews and bows down to them here in this video.This is another excellent video on Obama's ties to Israel.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/207053-obamas-pro-israeli-ties.html

Please share the video throughout your internet worlds you are connected to. I am on many, many message boards as many people. I work 18 hours a day. We need to wake people up as fast as possible.

There are factions of the CIA who are tired of Israel's bullshit. I know this for fact. We are not alone. There is backlash starting within the ranks.

Thats not surprising because yeah there are good people in the CIA.Many agents have got out when they joined and found out just how evil an organization they really are.the low level people need to form together to overthrow the high ranking evil people running it.Yes i will show it to as many people as i can because I know as well as you do,that there are actually people in israel as well who hate their government and want to reform it.

check your pm box got a question for you.

excellent video there.thanks for showing it.Too bad the american blind sheep that thanked that second poster wont watch it.they all got their heads buried in the sand with that ostrich.He failed to mention that our CIA works hand in hand together with the Mossad and is a terrorist organization as well.other than that,it was an excellent video.

I think thats all propaganda by that jewish newspaper though saying Obama will be assassinated.Thats just to get the american people to think that Obama is not working for Israel.He says things like he isnt but he plays both sides of the fence cause his actions prove otherwise.Many of his appointees in his cabinet are jews and look and listen to how he praises the jews and bows down to them here in this video.This is another excellent video on Obama's ties to Israel.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/207053-obamas-pro-israeli-ties.html

Please share the video throughout your internet worlds you are connected to. I am on many, many message boards as many people. I work 18 hours a day. We need to wake people up as fast as possible.

There are factions of the CIA who are tired of Israel's bullshit. I know this for fact. We are not alone. There is backlash starting within the ranks.

Thats not surprising because yeah there are good people in the CIA.Many agents have got out when they joined and found out just how evil an organization they really are.the low level people need to form together to overthrow the high ranking evil people running it.Yes i will show it to as many people as i can because I know as well as you do,that there are actually people in israel as well who hate their government and want to reform it.

check your pm box got a question for you.

Damn Israel really has you 2 clowns shook.

They refuse to recognize that if there were no Israel at all, islam would simply pick some other religion to execute.

There are no Jews in India as muslims kill hindus, buddhists and sikhs.
There are no Jews in Somalia as Al Shabab commits genocide.
There are no Jews in Nigeria as Boko Harum commits genocide.
The slaugher in Egypt is against the Christians.

There are Christians.

Not supporting Israel would barely slow islam down.

Forum List

Back