Why don't they like me?

When people tell you they own their house rather than rent, "Free and clear?" would be what I would call a smart ass response.

Very few people own their home free and clear, but they still own it, unless they quit paying the mortgage, that is.

So, do you make a lot of smart ass remarks? That plus the fact that you call yourself "blond bomb shel," misspelled, whether you really are one or not is just irritating. Do you telegraph that you think you're really hot or something? That'll turn other women off in a heartbeat.

And if you really are a troll, you're a stupid one. Stupid topic.

You're just trying to get people to say that other women hate you because you're so beautiful, aren't you?

When people tell you they own their house rather than rent, "Free and clear?" would be what I would call a smart ass response.

Very few people own their home free and clear, but they still own it, unless they quit paying the mortgage, that is.

So, do you make a lot of smart ass remarks? That plus the fact that you call yourself "blond bomb shel," misspelled, whether you really are one or not is just irritating. Do you telegraph that you think you're really hot or something? That'll turn other women off in a heartbeat.

And if you really are a troll, you're a stupid one. Stupid topic.

You're just trying to get people to say that other women hate you because you're so beautiful, aren't you?

I "own" my home kinda...

My parents own it but I'm buying it from them at zero percent interest rate in payments.

I refuse to get bank credit....

If I can afford it I will buy it and if I can't I won't.

I'm not a very materialistic person so....

Forum List

Back