Why don't the Republicans call for the abolishment of Medicare?

But it's "socialized medicine"

leave my health coverage alone, shitstain.
You walking turd, you rancid dingleberry you.

Are you talking about that GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED healthcare?

You hypocrotical sumamma bactch!

fuck you, scumfuck. I don't want to wait hours instead of minutes. I don't want cancer to be a death sentence the way it is in Canada. I don't want the doctor shortages they have. so go play with your toys before your mommy grounds you for being on the net too late. Eventually, she may have to get a cyber-sitter or net-nanny.

I'd like to see Medicare abolished, but you simply can't do it overnight. Too many people depend on it to simply get rid of it willy nilly. There would have to be a gradual abolishment.

Ah Medicare, a Democratic Party plan driven to bankruptcy by their poor planning. Yet another Democratic Party albatros that must be borne by the American people, like it or not. Considering that the Democratic Party was partly founded on euthanasia, who knows their new improved health care plan could be a step toward their roots!

The GOP calling for the end of the Medicare would have the American voter calling for the end of GOP.

Because they know that many of the consttitutents are on Medicare, naturally.

I would hazard a guess that more Republicans get their HC paid for by the government than Dems.

Why?

Two reasons..

1. Repulicans on average are older than the Dems therefore more of them are on medicadel and

2. More of them are military retired, therefore the government pays for their HC via the veterans admin.

Ironic, isn't it?

leave my health coverage alone, shitstain.
You walking turd, you rancid dingleberry you.

Are you talking about that GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED healthcare?

You hypocrotical sumamma bactch!

fuck you, scumfuck. I don't want to wait hours instead of minutes. I don't want cancer to be a death sentence the way it is in Canada. I don't want the doctor shortages they have. so go play with your toys before your mommy grounds you for being on the net too late. Eventually, she may have to get a cyber-sitter or net-nanny.

Cancer is a death sentence in Canada? Really?

Forum List

Back