Why dont rich liberals GIVE the money they WANT taken from them by govt to govt?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just read an article today in my local Charleston, SC newspaper. I can provide link, it was an op-ed, if anyone wants. But the point....it was a rich liberal white guilt type. He said he was extremely rich, among the richest "1% of the 1%", and he strongly advocated raising taxes on the rich. He applauded Obama's desire to do this, and said he'd GLADLY support more of his money being taken by the govt to put towards the debt.

And he's not alone. Many rich libs support this. So I ask.......what are they waiting on? The US govt has set up a website where people can voluntarily donate to the US debt. If they truly think they should have more of their money taken, why aren't they willing to "be the change" and do it?

It's because their goal is ENVY and HATE based. The rich left hate the rich right. The non-rich left hate the white rich right (not the black rich, like pro athletes and singers). It has NOTHING to do with a desire to have more of THEIR money given to the gov't, they can have that happen NOW. It's about seeing men with guns take money from OTHER people. They desire it. They salivate at the thought of it.

SO......rich libs making over 100K a year....are you gonna send your money to Uncle Sam?

No, they want the ASSHOLE greedy rich scumbag thieving liar Pubs who got us IN this mess to pay as much as them. Obviously. Dupe.

Oh. So if a family was starving, you wouldnt pitch in food until EVERYONE else with extra pitched in also???? Fucking pathetic.

So you liberal tools truly believe, TRULY believe that any of you who are wealthy should have more of your money given to the government. BUT...you refuse to live by your beliefs until you can force others who do not agree with you to live by it also???

You people are so disgusting, yet, predictable. I knew your response to this question before I even posted it. Just wanted to see it happen.

No, they want the ASSHOLE greedy rich scumbag thieving liar Pubs who got us IN this mess to pay as much as them. Obviously. Dupe.

Run that by me again?

Little Caesars grandaughter...you know the one... of the 1% assholes is throwing a pizza party for the Prez on silver plates. In Michigan.:D Only state worse than Illinois.:D

Oh and George "mr I care so much about somalia" is throwing a house party at 40 thousand bucks a plate.

Oh those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil 1 % that are republican.....:badgrin:

Your pigs at the lefty trough are nothing short of amazing. It's hard holding back all the fire I have. It's hard. :D But I must temper myself to wait and always remember Andrew.

I say again.........

If you wealthy libs think the govt truly should have more of your money, then LIVE BY YOUR OWN BELIEFS and start mailing the checks. "Be the Change" right?

You wouldnt hesitate to donate food to a starving family just because other people wouldnt, right? Oh....wait...all studies show lefties are far LESS charitable than right wingers. You would do just that.

Oh well, I wonder if libs are gonna practice what they preach. Send Uncle Sam that extra money he deserves. ANY lib making over 150K a year better damn well start writing some checks to Obama.

Oh. So if a family was starving, you wouldnt pitch in food until EVERYONE else with extra pitched in also???? Fucking pathetic.

So you liberal tools truly believe, TRULY believe that any of you who are wealthy should have more of your money given to the government. BUT...you refuse to live by your beliefs until you can force others who do not agree with you to live by it also???

You people are so disgusting, yet, predictable. I knew your response to this question before I even posted it. Just wanted to see it happen.

Just ask him what he's typing on?

:D

And if he's getting his power from wind sources.?:D

Because they're not asking for people to be charitable, they're asking for tax rates to increase, for themselves and other rich people. It doesn't have the grand effect of what they're looking for. What the fuck is the difficulty in understanding this? Do you have some sort of cognitive disability?

You don't think a member of an electric co-op who wants changes to affect the entire cooperative would simply act alone without expectations of the other members, do you?

I put it into terms you should be able to fucking understand now so don't tell me you still don't get it.

Last edited:
Just read an article today in my local Charleston, SC newspaper. I can provide link, it was an op-ed, if anyone wants. But the point....it was a rich liberal white guilt type. He said he was extremely rich, among the richest "1% of the 1%", and he strongly advocated raising taxes on the rich. He applauded Obama's desire to do this, and said he'd GLADLY support more of his money being taken by the govt to put towards the debt.

And he's not alone. Many rich libs support this. So I ask.......what are they waiting on? The US govt has set up a website where people can voluntarily donate to the US debt. If they truly think they should have more of their money taken, why aren't they willing to "be the change" and do it?

It's because their goal is ENVY and HATE based. The rich left hate the rich right. The non-rich left hate the white rich right (not the black rich, like pro athletes and singers). It has NOTHING to do with a desire to have more of THEIR money given to the gov't, they can have that happen NOW. It's about seeing men with guns take money from OTHER people. They desire it. They salivate at the thought of it.

SO......rich libs making over 100K a year....are you gonna send your money to Uncle Sam?

How do you know they haven't? BTW, why don't all you tough talking, chicken hawk, phony patriots join the marines? And why did all you deficit "fighters" give Bush a blank check?

Forum List

Back