why don't psychics and preachers win the lottery

Don't know about preachers, but w/r/t psychics, it's because all psi powers operate by altering probabilities, the alteration is always limited, and the chances of winning the lottery are so infinitessimally low to start with that no realistic amount of psi power can result in a decent chance of success.

My warfare is, and has been for years, to get the people to understand that if they do not take care of themselves they will not be taken care of; that if we do not lay the foundation to feed and clothe and shelter ourselves we shall perish with hunger and with cold; we might also suffer in the summer season from the direct rays of the sun upon our naked and unprotected bodies

Just curious....what do you do about the retarded, the lame, the sick, the orphans, the widows and the very old people.

Last edited:
Just asking

Preachers don't win because God does not do wealth and power. If you knew anything about Jesus you would already know the answer.

Psychics don't win because there are no psychics.

We knew you would know all about what god feels, thinks, says and does. Just curious...there are over 4000 ancient gods being worshipped right now. Which one is it that you're so sure of.

Just asking

Preachers don't win because God does not do wealth and power. If you knew anything about Jesus you would already know the answer.

We knew you would know all about what god feels, thinks, says and does. Just curious...there are over 4000 ancient gods being worshipped right now. Which one is it that you're so sure of.

We did? When did 'we' elect you to speak for 'us'?

Joel Osteen preaches about wealth and how to get it all the time.

And the first thing we should do to become wealthy like Joel Osteen is to buy his book.

He really doesn't push his books in his sermons. He's different. I am catholic but I tune in every so often.

He has millions of followers. People that I work with talk about him and I wouldn't consider them religious nuts.

Forum List

Back