Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

The beams got sheared off simultaneously by a jet fuel fire. What force sheared the beams? The force that brought the beams down is gravity. To overcome gravity there must be a force. Look at the explosion of the south tower. The explosion is the force. Can you handle 2 pictures?

You can call the picture an avatar. That doesn't change the simple fact its a picture you fucking morons. Keep the dumb shit coming.

No the beams were sheared of from the impact of the upper part of the building as it fell into the lower floors after the impact site lost its integrity.

but yet simultaneously offered no resistance...

There is no evidence of that.

Simple response to exhibit picture #2.
WTCComplexOverview.jpg

Look:

site1105_6_c.jpg

Upper picture 1st 2 seconds, lower picture 8 seconds into collapse SYMMETRICAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Assume the diagram (not picture) is true, the plane its 2 engines and 2 landing gear is moving at 300+ mph. The towers are moving at 0 mph.

Thanks for proving my point. The steel beams weren't moving until the explosions cut them and blasted thousands of beams out of the way to allow the free fall speed collapse. You won't grasp these simple facts because you're in a trance.

Assume the diagram (not picture) is true, the plane its 2 engines and 2 landing gear is moving at 300+ mph. The towers are moving at 0 mph.

Thanks for proving my point. The steel beams weren't moving until the explosions cut them and blasted thousands of beams out of the way to allow the free fall speed collapse. You won't grasp these simple facts because you're in a trance.

The airplane parts were not moving at 300 mph after going through the building. But many parts of the building were thrown by the plane in the direction of its travel.

We saw the planes hit the buildings. The same nut case jihadists tried to blow up the buildings in '93 and may have done the job with explosives if they parked the truck closer to the main beams. We know who did it. We heard the voices of the terrified passingers say they were hijacked. What more do you want? A conspiracy that had to involve two or three administrations and explosive experts depending on crazy jihadists to hit the buildings at the right time? If you believe that the Clinton administration cooperated with the Bush administration to blow up the World Trade Center you need your tin foil hat adjusted.

Hey Bush dupe,you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a tin foil hat person.you just proved it in spades.if you had done any research,you would know that we have technology now where voices can be morphed as in faked.they obviously were.one voice allegedly called in and said -Hi mom,this is your son mark bingham.know average john doe is going to call up and say-Hi mom,this is your son john doe.:lol::lol: have you ever? if you say yes,we both know you are lying.:lol:

you again prove what an idiot you are,cause if you knew anything about Bush andclinton,you would know they have a long standing friendship that dates back to at least
the 80's.:lol: get with the program and get your head out of your ass.

We saw the planes hit the buildings. The same nut case jihadists tried to blow up the buildings in '93 and may have done the job with explosives if they parked the truck closer to the main beams. We know who did it. We heard the voices of the terrified passingers say they were hijacked. What more do you want? A conspiracy that had to involve two or three administrations and explosive experts depending on crazy jihadists to hit the buildings at the right time? If you believe that the Clinton administration cooperated with the Bush administration to blow up the World Trade Center you need your tin foil hat adjusted.

Hey Bush dupe,you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a tin foil hat person.you just proved it in spades.if you had done any research,you would know that we have technology now where voices can be morphed as in faked.they obviously were.one voice allegedly called in and said -Hi mom,this is your son mark bingham.know average john doe is going to call up and say-Hi mom,this is your son john doe.:lol::lol: have you ever? if you say yes,we both know you are lying.:lol:

you again prove what an idiot you are,cause if you knew anything about Bush andclinton,you would know they have a long standing friendship that dates back to at least
except his mom said he ALWAYS does that
you calling her a liar?

The truth seems pretty clear to me... I watched it all on tv and watched it for several days. What part about the planes flying into the two WTC building don't you understand? Seemed pretty obvious to me.

yeah thats because you only know about what the corporate controlled media has brainwashed you with.read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY and THEN come back here.

The truth seems pretty clear to me... I watched it all on tv and watched it for several days. What part about the planes flying into the two WTC building don't you understand? Seemed pretty obvious to me.

yeah thats because you only know about what the corporate controlled media has brainwashed you with.read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY and THEN come back here.
why should anyone waste their time and/or money on anything you recommend
you are a proven moron

Tell the entire story, Mark Binghams Mother says he always said that. Is that all you've got? Calling people names some more?

Sorry it's already been debunked.

assume the diagram (not picture) is true, the plane its 2 engines and 2 landing gear is moving at 300+ mph. The towers are moving at 0 mph.

the airplane parts were not moving at 300 mph after going through the building. But many parts of the building were thrown by the plane in the direction of its travel.

how does that explain giant beams being hurled outward well below the impact point ?

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition
:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.a

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Sorry it's already been debunked.
www.MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org

Defying your Oath. Disgusting SFC ollie.

They are in a trance from the government propaganda. They are delusional so don't try to explain the facts to them. I'm just wondering how many of the 18,000 + members on here are not in the trance.

Forum List

Back