Favorable: 44.5
Unfavorable: 44.8
Spread: -0.3

Obama
Favorable: 51.5
Unfavorable: 43.5
Spread: +8

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

In 2008, I supported Romney. I was impressed with his turnaround of the Winter Olympics in Utah, and I also was impressed with his healthcare plan in Massachusetts. The problem with Mitt is that he completely lost me when he decided that his healthcare plan was only good for Massachusetts and that we actually need more tax cuts. I had thought Mitt was a bit more intelligent than that, but apparently he is another who believes you can cut tax rates to zero and increase revenue at the same time. Unfortunately, anyone that can comprehend even basic math knows this is not true.

When it comes to business and economics, Romney is the one with a Masters from the Harvard Business School and has amassed a fortune of a quarter of a billion dollars without acting in movies or dribbling a ball...... I trust he knows a bit more than you and he shits more knowledge than the imbecile pandering figure of the democrat party ..... obama.

Romney

Obama

Mitt comes off as creepy Uncle Willard

The uncle who laughs at the wrong jokes, dresses kinda strange and is the last person in a room to figure out what is going on
While picking your pocket.

Everything aout your avatar makes it uglier than mine.

Romney

Obama

The uncle who laughs at the wrong jokes, dresses kinda strange and is the last person in a room to figure out what is going on
While picking your pocket.

That would be ol' Barack (can you spare your fair share) Obama.

Romney

Obama

In 2008, I supported Romney. I was impressed with his turnaround of the Winter Olympics in Utah, and I also was impressed with his healthcare plan in Massachusetts. The problem with Mitt is that he completely lost me when he decided that his healthcare plan was only good for Massachusetts and that we actually need more tax cuts. I had thought Mitt was a bit more intelligent than that, but apparently he is another who believes you can cut tax rates to zero and increase revenue at the same time. Unfortunately, anyone that can comprehend even basic math knows this is not true.

When it comes to business and economics, Romney is the one with a Masters from the Harvard Business School and has amassed a fortune of a quarter of a billion dollars without acting in movies or dribbling a ball...... I trust he knows a bit more than you and he shits more knowledge than the imbecile pandering figure of the democrat party ..... obama.

Considering that the job of the government is to make and enforce laws, I'd say that a lawyer is better suited to running this country than a businessman.

And..........Obama has a master's in Constitutional law.

To anyone willing to admit that they like Mitt Romney, if you were to hang out with the Mittster for a couple of hours what would you want to do during that time?

No, I do not like Mittens.

And...............if he showed up at my door to do some door to door campaigning, he'd better leave the cameras off, because I'd tell him that this is Texas and we have the right to throw people off our property after giving them sufficient warning and notice to leave.

I'd tell him he has 30 seconds to leave my property before I throw him into the street.

I don't like Mitt for the same reason I don't like Obama, their chosen profession. Politics, that alone makes them low life scum, maybe one day they will evolve up the chain to used car salesman.

Nutters.

The guy you nominated is a loser. You have begun to realize this. Your response is varied.

Your real dummies think he will beat Obama in a debate and still have hopes.

Your marginally intelligent hope that he can buy enough votes with an unending assault of bullshit campaign ads.

Your politically savvy and really butthurt demographic has begun to claim indifference in the form of suggesting that Mitt and Obama are two peas in a pod. Weak and lame.

Last edited:
Romney

Obama

I see your point about dressing kind of strange..........:badgrin:

bush_putin.jpg

Nutters.

The guy you nominated is a loser. You have begun to realize this. Your response is varied.

Your real dummies think he will beat Obama in a debate and still have hopes.

Your marginally intelligent hope that he can buy enough votes with an unending assault of bullshit campaign ads.

Your politically savv and really butthurt demographic has begun to claim indifference in the form of claims that Mitt and Obama are two peas in a pod. Weak and lame.

Yanno............watching the debates this year is at the top of my to do list.

Why? It's gonna be funny to watch Mittens get shredded by Obama.

He has always appeared very insincere to me. I think he is just a bored, rich, white guy that would love the prestige of being president. But he has not prepared himself at all. And I don't like him because he changes positions and lies all the time.

Forum List

Back