Why don't Obama admit he's a homosexual and that Michelle is a tranny?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
We dislike liars...Obama is clearly gay since he married a man. Ex-Secret Service personnel have revealed he took male WH employees, mostly Moslem to his private quarters as many as 9 times a day.

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didn't believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.

We dislike liars...Obama is clearly gay since he married a man. Ex-Secret Service personnel have revealed he took male WH employees, mostly Moslem to his private quarters as many as 9 times a day.

of course shes a tranny, Joan Rivers died for even speaking on it.. And why obama be pushing the gay agenda.. Because it pertains to him and Michael. Obama addressed his "wife" as Micheal during a speech. Not once but twice during this speech.You dont make those kind of accidents after being married however many years they are pretending they have been. At first I didn't believe it, but as I look now at her pics, and his manly shoulders, an adams apple which hasnt been shaved completely down, and that bulge- well then it becomes quite clear that this actually is the first at something.. The first gay president married to a tranny.

So what part, EXACTLY, so the rest of you disagree with?

Personally, I like to JOKE that Michelle is a man, just to get a reaction from guys like you, but the rest I thoroughly agree with, and I open to evidence that she really is a man

He first wants to turn the whole world into Homosexuals.

I do believe you have a man crush on the colored guy.......I got just one question...when are you two gonna get a room, you swallowing dick lover?

"Clearly gay"? You have gaydar?

Oh come on, everybody knows Hollywood Ronnie Reagan was the first gay president!!!
His first wife divorced him over his torrid love affair with actor Randolph Scott.

I am always taking the Reaganut lovers to school and giving them major ass beatings at this forum all the time because I have the evidence and facts contrary to what our corrupt school system and the CIA media teachs,he was the great man and great president they have portrayed him to be,that he was actually in the real world we live in,the most evil and corrupt president ever that lived up till that time.each one since then has been worse than the previous one Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america each one since then has followed. I reveal facts all the tiem they dont want to hear how he was a traiter to americans however THAT one i had never heard of.do you have any links,videos,or books you can post that mention this? would appreciate it.thanks.

the OP is obviously not aware that the clintons are gay as well.well Bill is BI.:lmao:

Rubber room in 5...4...3...2...

the fact that it is still up two days later,time to get out the crying towel.lol

Hard to believe this thread still exists at all after I linked no fewer than eight previous postings of the same thread by the same paid poster, and reported it as such.

And I didn't even list them all.
thud.gif

You might want to list your sources of the ex secret service personnel that said he took male WH employees to his private quarters. I easily can believe that knowing how corrupt he is but until i see anything to back it up,i wont go around telling people about it as you just did.so if you have any sources for this,please list them.thanks.

Rubber room in 5...4...3...2...

the fact that it is still up two days later,time to get out the crying towel.lol

Hard to believe this thread still exists at all after I linked no fewer than eight previous postings of the same thread by the same paid poster, and reported it as such.

And I didn't even list them all.
thud.gif

well all the mods must hate Obama so they cant get enough of the bashing is my guess why it is here if there were 8 previous postings is the only thing that makes sense on that,they abuse their power around here all the time ESPECIALLY the ones with the initials WH and DTMB.i just use their intials here so they wont ban me by posting their full user names.any chance they can get to ban people for telling a truth they dont want to hear,they use their nazi dictater powers they have to do so.

Forum List

Back