Why don’t Mexicrats just explain how unskilled, low iQ, people who make lots of babies can help us?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Sounds like a simple task....tell us what you know Mexicrats, clearly you see something we don’t. The majority of America can’t see how they benefit.
I’m certain that an adult with a sixth graders iQ, whom can’t speak English, whom has no skills, communication or otherwise, whom has a family of six is an asset to Americans...we just need to be told how. Simple shit....right?

They come in legally, I am more than happy to have them as citizens. Illegall? I want nothing to do with them.

Sounds like a simple task....tell us what you know Mexicrats, clearly you see something we don’t. The majority of America can’t see how they benefit.
I’m certain that an adult with a sixth graders iQ, whom can’t speak English, whom has no skills, communication or otherwise, whom has a family of six is an asset to Americans...we just need to be told how. Simple shit....right?

Why don't you shove your bigotry up your fat ass.

You speak English & look what a disgusting example of an American you are.

Bigotry or sane rationalization?

Bigotry. Your bigotry is inbred into your being you don't even know how big a bigot you are.

Go fuck yourself - you are an embarrassment to this country.

I’m curious....when a company is selective with whom they hire are they practicing bigotry?
(Cue the false equivalency crying fools)

Bigotry. Your bigotry is inbred into your being you don't even know how big a bigot you are.

Thanks Dave, for confirming I’m spot on with my post. When I trigger a severely LefTarded Loon I know I hit it out of the park. Much appreciated!

Thanks Dave, for confirming I’m spot on with my post. When I trigger a severely LefTarded Loon I know I hit it out of the park. Much appreciated!
Dave maybe a Democratic Party supporter but being a democrat doesn not make him a leftist since the Dems are centrist just like the Republicans..

They will vote democrat.
They will not vote at all since doing as such exposes them to recognition, most criminals do not like exposure to the public and normally are active only in the routes that gain them the most with the smallest dangers afforded.

ILLEGAL ALIENS = LITTERS OF DEMOCRAT VOTING ANCHOR BABIES

You honestly didn’t know that?

Votes

Forum List

Back